Has ANYONE seen the movie......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

V for Vendetta???

I read the movie reviews thread and didn't see it, we haven't heard much about it and it was only in our small town theater for just under 2 weeks! I saw it with a friend and her boyfriend down state the day it came out, we all loved it, her brother and his friends went to see it, loved it, I came home and made my dad come see it with me again, he loved it, my dad and I were going to see it again and they took it off! I only know one other lady who's seen it and also loved it, was planning to go watch it again and they took it off.

Just shocked not many have seen it or heard much about it, Has anyone here seen the movie? I have to say, the movie trailer didn't make it look as good as it is.
default_yes.gif
:

Unfortunately, I have not seen it. But my 17 year old brother has seen it twice. He absolutely loved it. In fact, he saw it once with a friend, then his class made a field trip (wasn't it rated R?) to see it for extra credit. I didn't see it, although it did look good and I know it played here for a few weeks.

I'll defiantely check it out when it comes out on rental!!!

We saw it at the theater when it came out a few weeks ago. I have to say altho it was good, it was "ok" for me. I actually ended up nodding off on some scenes.

Latest posts

Back