Has anyone seen the cover of Horse Illustrated???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equine_luver

Reaction score
The featured breed is Miniature Horses!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I cant wait to hang the poster! They talked to the AMHA and AMHR, I was happy with the info in it. What did you guys think?

I haven't gotten my issue yet but am looking forward to it! CKC / Kim was telling us about the Miniature horse being the featured breed! She got her September issue the day before I got my August issue
wacko.gif

I love this issue!

That's funny Jill. My neighbor and I get a lot of the same magazines and she always gets hers before me. I thought I was the one with the slow mail.

Sometimes I'll get my Horse Illustrated copies 2 magazines at a time.

Very strange!

I am gonna be looking in the stores around here,....I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

(I hope I can find it around here,....not too many horse magazines in Esterhazy.
unsure.gif
)

I haven't gotten mine yet either....can't wait to see it.

I just got my issue today. Cute picture. Cover mini has troll doll hair (that's what my husband calls it, he says my stallion looks like a troll doll
ohmy.gif
).

We recieved 3 copies of the July issue, which was good since my brother ended up shredding one. troll hair thats cute, my pony's mane does that some times.

I can't even find one. Not even one a month old.

Fran

I just did a search on google.com..... put in Horse Illustrated. You could probably get one from one of those links. Some of them you may have to wait to buy the back issue once it's a month or so old.

I haven't received mine yet either, but now I can't wait to see what it's like.

It was a good article. The only concern was that the spokesperson for both (I think) organziations stated that they don't promote riding of the miniature horses. I don't either, however, all of the shows I've been to have a lead line class.....isn't that a conflict? How can you NOT promote riding if you allow classes that encourage riding?

Otherwise the articles were good.

Latest posts

Back