Has anyone heard from Alicia

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanS

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if Alicia found someone who could check on her four legged family? I hope all our prayers have worked.

Jean

hi jean

i just got off the phone with her. a friend drove by and did see horses but didnt count how many. But at least we know there are still horses there!! We are trying to find a way to transport them out until things are better.

Kay

kaykay said:
hi jean
i just got off the phone with her.  a friend drove by and did see horses but didnt count how many.  But at least we know there are still horses there!! We are trying to find a way to transport them out until things are better.

Kay

473528[/snapback]

kaykay said:
hi jean
i just got off the phone with her.  a friend drove by and did see horses but didnt count how many.  But at least we know there are still horses there!! We are trying to find a way to transport them out until things are better.

Kay

473528[/snapback]

Bump!

I just email Alicia. I'm glad the horses seem to be ok. Does anyone know Jerry Howard? She's in Ft Worth but had to leave her 2 horses behind. One is a dwarf and the other a normal mini. She's on 807 Hwy 90E. China, TX. Can anyone check and see if they made it. The dwarf is a brother to my Dusty and I'm so worried about him.
sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back