Has anyone heard anything on Cedar Rigde Farm?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't amazing how little pain you have regardless of a hole in your head? The staples come out really easy too, no pain at all and beleive me, I expected the worse nightmare of pain. You should be able to get copies of your MRI's that you can make your own halo and wings on. Don't you just love not being able to wash your hair, yuck. My hair was the biggest comb over, clipped in three different places, and NASTY.

How did they cover the hole, using the same bone piece plugged back in or did you get a plate? I am so glad to hear you are doing great, it is such a terrifying thing to deal with. But now, you can relax and be pain free with no worries.

Still keeping you in my prayers!!

Mistie,

Dirty, itchy hair is the worst. I learned that if you put cornstarch on your brush and run it thru your hair it works well! Staplescome out tomorrow....can't wait!

We have been having probs with our computer but we just got a new one so I will be back on here more.Yeah!

Oh, I have a plate in my head. Sounds cool, huh!!

Latest posts

Back