Harry...?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBreeze

Reaction score
Ok well I know absolutely nothing about Donkeys and their conformation... but I do have Harry, a 6yr mini jack. Hes 34" tall... and overweight... and an butt... but hes super sweet. I was just wondering how he is conformation wise...

harryconf.jpg

hare.jpg
bucky1.jpg

Sorry about how hairy he is... how do you think he got his name?! Hes shed out now, but I dont have any pics. The first was taken fall of last year, and the second is from ealry spring of this year, and the third was from a few years ago with his buddy Bucky. You say the word and Ill get new pictures tomorrow.

HI, WELCOME
saludando.gif
to the forum. Its really kind of hard to tell "conformation wise" on how he is with these pictures. You will need to take side views and from the front and back, with him standing square. Are you planning on showing him, or breeding with him? Even if he dont have a good conformation all that really matters is that you love your little HARRY, and he does look like a sweetheart! Corinne

Latest posts

Back