Harness decoration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamond c

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok team drivers, between the horses with the lines running through it there is a piece that my grandad always called a line weight. Is that what it’s really called, and where can I get one sized for minis and made to order. Thanks in advance.

I am not familiar with team harnesses but Yonis Harness has all kinds of work harness parts for all sizes and they do custom items. They might have what you need. I have a harness from them and they do nice work.

Glad they were able to help. They've always been great whenever I've needed help.

I finally got my order today. It’s smaller than what I told them to make it, but good craftsmanship. I’m going to take a picture of it with measurements and send to them and talk with them about it, but I think it’ll look ok.

I hope to have my new wagon finally finished tomorrow. All I lack is finishing the brakes and it’ll be ready to hitch the team to. May have the new team ready this weekend, at least that’s what I’m shooting for.

Latest posts

Back