Hardshiping a foal to AMHR?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
If you had a mare the is double registered that was bred to a stallion that was AMHA would you hard ship register the filly foal to AMHR. There are more AMHR shows locally to me. Plus I think she has pretty good confirmation and might do well in the shows if I can show her to her best.

Thanks,

Mary

I would hardship her. I have bought AMHA only horses before and I always hardship them into AMHR. In order to do so on your filly, you first need to register her with AMHA and then you can use those AMHA papers to hardship her into AMHR
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she would be an asset. She has very nice confirmation and her mother is awesome. She is a Scout/Buckeroo outcross but it seems to have worked. At this point the only thing I can fault her on is having a little longer neck. Her dam has a great neck but the sire was a little shorter. I don't think it would realy take that much away. She has great movement at almost 2 weeks.

Would do it, have done it. I take it the stallion isn't yours?

Latest posts

Back