Hard to loose a friend of 41 years

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
Never had many honest to goodness long term friends along the road just people l got to know over the years yes..but this one was a true friend from high school days through everything over the many years no holds barred no matter what each of us did if it was good or really bad we were there for each other always..l already so miss her. The last time we talked was middle of last week and she said l want you to know sometimes true love is letting go..so stop being such an A hole and get over it l'll see you either down below or up there where it isn't so hot..
default_bye-sad.gif

default_crybaby.gif
I'm SO sorry!

I still have my best friend of 32 years. I'd be devastated to lose her!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

So sorry for you pain... so hard to loose those long time friends..

So sorry to hear of your lose, it is so hard to lose a friend that is close to you. I lost my best friend in 1995, she was diabetic and I saw her the day of, and she thought she had the flu. She had a pre existing condition and had changed jobs, she was fighting with the Hospitaliztion company to cover her and didn't have any insuline, I thought she had the flu too, or would have made her go to the Dr. at what ever cost. She went into a coma that night and passed. I have great memories of her, jumping on her horse bareback. I miss her every day. I'll see her again some day, and you will see your friend too.

I am very sorry for your loss.....many good thoughts coming your way for peace..hugs.

Relic,

Love NEVER dies. It's an amazing energy that goes on and on.... I call it a Heartline. Use it. She may not be here physically but she can still "connect".

Bless you.....

Maryann

Relic,

I am so sorry -- when we lose a friend like that, we lose both the dear friend and a huge part of ourself. But like MA said, that sort of love does not die. She will always be with you, at times of greatest happiness and greatest sorrow.

Although it hurts, I also find it helps greatly to write down your memories of your life together, the good, the bad, the silly.

And one of these days when you're laughing, you'll hear her join in with you.

Take care, and be kind to yourself.

susanne

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry

What a terrible loss

I have a best friend since 1972 we are both still doing horses

and even though we don't talk real often and don't live close when we do talk its as though we are right back to our years and years together trail riding what a hole there would be without being able to touch base with her here and there. You make me need to call her this weekend.

(((((HUGS)))))

Relic I am so sorry you lost your best friend..they are supposed to be our friends forever and in a way they truly are, but it is still a nasty sting that hurts for a long time
default_no.gif
...I know because my best friend from school has been gone 8-years now and my other best friend since 1978 has been gone almost 2-year now and we did everything together. I could talk about anything and we would have given our life's for their life's
default_wub.png
.........I miss them sooo much sometimes it's hard to bare, but I know they are no longer suffering. We are just left to suffer here without them and to try to get along without them, but I know one thing my life would have been MUCH different without Robin and Dori, and their love. It will take time Relic for the initial blow to pass and may take longer to feel more confortable in your skin without her. Give it time and time will tell....Again I am so sorry
default_no.gif

Jenny

Latest posts

Back