Happy Thanksgiving from $3 Mission of Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I make the check,snail mail, out to Gini Acton?
Please make all checks to CMHR.

We appreciate all the help for the rescue horses.
default_wub.png

Thank you all so much!!
default_smile.png

You are much appreciated!

We still have unclaimed gift cards!! From page 6.

All info on how to send money is on page 1.

It's pay day!!! Well, for many anyway.

We sure hope that means it is pay day for CMHR as well!

I know, put them first on the pay billing list, that way you don't forget.
default_smile.png

More great prizes to come!!!

I clipped on Take Two a bit yesterday...there is a really GOOD looking colt under that fuzzy winter hair!!!!!! He has matured a lot since Spring and is looking fabulous!!!!

Long LONG neck, deep blue eyes ...... he's a love
default_wub.png

Measured him as well ... he is right at 33" and I am sure he will stay under division.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish all of you the best of luck, he is a wonderful boy!!

By doing this he doesn't even realize how much good he is doing,,,or maybe he does.
default_smile.png

To get your donation in:

To donate your $3,

Paypal

[email protected]

Snailmail

Gini Acton

16340 N. Coronado View Rd

Tuscon, AZ 85739

I can't send much at all (lost my job and husband has to take a 20% pay cut to keep his!) but I know I *DO* have $3.00. In fact, I will be mailing a little more than $3.00 next week!
default_smile.png

Thanks for all you are doing for these babies!

We would like to donate 50.00 and if there are any gify cards that we would recieve we would like to donate them also.

We will paypal tonight

Thanks Dawn Sayles

Vintage Farms

We would like to donate 50.00 and if there are any gify cards that we would recieve we would like to donate them also.We will paypal tonight

Thanks Dawn Sayles

Vintage Farms

Dawn, CMHR would like to thank you....

Gini

I can't send much at all (lost my job and husband has to take a 20% pay cut to keep his!) but I know I *DO* have $3.00. In fact, I will be mailing a little more than $3.00 next week!
default_smile.png
Thanks for all you are doing for these babies!
Diane, from all of us thank you...

Thank you ALL so much!!!

I want to make sure you know something, and this is the honest truth from all of those at CMHR. There is no, "all I can send", no "just I can send", no "it's only this amount". Every amount is important, from $1 to $1000. Each $1 is worth something. That dollar just purchased something for a horse in need.

No one ever thinks, that person only sent this. What CMHR thinks is wow, that person is helping. If CMHR cared about the dollar amount you donated, this mission would not be The $3 Mission of Thanks. It would be the $3000 dollar mission of thanks for those who were rich before you owned horses.
default_smile.png

No matter what the dollar amount, by giving, YOU are making a difference!!

I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read, for donating, for caring, and for making a difference.

This Mission was actually set up for those who truly want to help and large dollar amounts are not possible, we all understand that. Hince, the $3 Mission.

Will have another wonderful prize later today, so check back!!!

Wonderfully worded Carolyn. Every CENT counts - every single solitary penny is important and we appreciate it so very much. You will just never know how much each and every one of you are appreciated. We have folks that cannot afford to donate anything monetarily but donate their time and services and that is so appreciated also. What I am getting at is EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Connie Parr

CMHR President

default_smile.png
:)

We have a little trivia game for you with great prizes!

Rules are simple.

It costs $5.00 per entry, then ( pay pal/or snail mail) your donation.

Email your answers to me at [email protected]

All correct answers will be checked for the donation and put in bowl for 2 names to be drawn....each of those people will get their choice of a holiday halter from the CMHR Barn ( donated annonomously )

Forum Trivia

1. Blood Parrot Cichlids and Mbuna Cichilds are new additions to who's family?

2. The dubbed 2005 forum baby?

3. What did Emma ( Ahleys baby ) dress up as for Halloween?

4. Teddy and Jordy happily live with which forum member?

5. Anoki ( Kathryn ) has had a great year showing what breed of dog?

6. Besides Rachel, name at least 1 of Sabers favorite play mates.

7. Kim ( Crabby Chicken ) showed us a couple of great paintings. She included 1, and mentioned that it was her pet that passed away. What was the pet she was refering to?

8. Matt seems to always have beautiful litters of puppies around his place. How many puppies did Callie have in her last litter?

9. Who organizes our Secret Santa drive every year?

10. What does CMHR stand for?

11. Someone just got a new logo. 2 antlers w/a horse head in the middle....name that farm

12.Marty tried real hard to repair a couple of wax family heirlooms. What were they?

13. Dirty Holly is now living in what state?

14. Marbles has captured everyone attention....who owns this great little horse!

15. Which forum member tries to have a weekly date night once a week w/her son?

16. If you could help just one sick horse w/a 5.00 donation, would you??

17. There was a problem w/some of the Nat'l Jackets...what word was spelled wrong?

18. There is a new section on the forum that people are enjoying. What is it called?

19. Australia's most famous little dwarf mini is called?

20. Name 2 horses that use to be owned by forum members that are now overseas?

O.K. type? email, snail mail just get your answers in and mail in your donation and at the end of the contest you can win one of 2 fancy schmansy halters from the CMHR Barn Store!! If the winner drawn has answers 100 percent, the matching lead will be added with the halter!!!
default_smile.png

Thank you greatly to that donor!!!

One entry, $5, tons of help!

This is going to be fun!!!!

Drawing on the 25th.

Whew!!!! We sure have a lot of prizes avaliable!
default_smile.png

Let's sort some out.

We have gift cards from Ozark and Double Diamond,,,we have a yearling Colt,,,we have some nice, new, holiday halters!!

And much, much more to come!!

We have less than 2 weeks!

Gini, do we have a total today?

Hi Carolyn!

I've been gone all day and just got home. Went to the mailbox and we now have a grand total of

[SIZE=14pt]$308.00[/SIZE]

Thank you all that have donated for the rescue's. Frankie and Connie are right every penny counts! We have 9 rescues in now and at any time that could increase drastically.

We never know, but we would like to be prepared if that should happen. Again, we hope to never close our doors due to lack of funds for these horses. It just isn't an option for CMHR and we hope you are with us.

Those that have contributed we want to thank you! Thru the efforts of everyone we can continue to help the horses that have been abused, neglected or for whatever reason has come thru the barn doors.

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you all!!![/SIZE]

It's Sunday, relax day!

Hug a mini!

Donate to CMHR!

Rock on the porch!

Donate to CMHR!

Watch a little football!

Donate to CMHR!

Order in a pizza!

Donate to CMHR!

Watch the Indy Colts!

And............!!!

Thanks for the total Gini! $3 at a time.

[SIZE=10pt]Wow what a fantastic offer from Lisa at Ozark!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyone from the start to the finish that donates $10.00 will get a $5.00 gift certificate from Ozark[/SIZE]

$50.00 will get a $10.00 gift certificate

$100.00 will get a $20.00 gift certificate

I will get started and get Lisa the names that have donated these amounts so far.

Lisa and Ozark have been a long time supporter of CMHR. CMHR truly thanks Lisa and the crew for all their help!

Lisa has also said that anyone that donates and wants to give the gift certificate back to CMHR is fine.

Back