Happy Thanksgiving - early

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorse

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish each of you a Happy Thanksgiving before all the cooking gets into full swing.

Hope all your gatherings are great and all the food yummy.

Angie

Hi again, and Happy Black Friday if you participate in that. Hope everyone had a great day yesterday, one that suited what you like.
I went to family, and became stuffed. I had to wait until evening to even think about pies, and such.

How did your Thanksgiving go?

Our Thanksgiving!was quiet. My mom was released from the hospital Wednesday afternoon, so we made it an easy day yesterday. Hubby cooked and I helped. We had store bought dessert :( BUT it was chocolate, so there were no complaints from me and mom :D.
I was going to take the mini out in the sled, but the wind chill was hovering around 4 degrees, so I didn't.
We had leftovers tonite. More dessert later!

@Cayuse. Sorry to hear that your Mom was in hospital. Nice that she was able to be home for Thanksgiving. I hope she’s getting healed or over whatever’s had her in the hospital.
Good on staying inside since it was 4 out. But a ride in the sled sounds so fun.

I like this thread. i want to brag about our thanksgiving, this is late but I hope you all had a good holiday.
As most of u know we are staying at my son's home in SthC.. having trouble finding a house to call home. I was having skin cancer surgery on tuesday so i asked Matt if we should buy dinner since i probably wouldn't be up to a big meal. he said no he would take care of it. wed nite he came in with all the fixings. turkey potatoes stuffing mix and fresh green beans and salad. he made the whole meal on thursday all i did was keep him company. our room mate cleaned up the whole kitchen and Matt took care of the left overs. it was a big surprise for me and i was thrilled with the whole day. a Thanksgiving i wont soon forget.

@jeanniecogan that sounds like such a special caring Thanksgiving. I hope your cancer surgery is very successful in managing or ridding you of that horrible stuff. Best wishes

Hi Jeannie! I am happy to hear you had a great Thanksgivng!
Sorry to hear about your surgery. Hope you are mending up well.
I was getting worried about you, we hadn't heard from you in the driving forums for awhile.

Latest posts

Back