happy mother's day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
anybody have any special plans for tomorrow? my son and his girlfriend, for the past 3 years, have come to the farm and fixed a lovely dinner for me. they are gourmet cooks and john always makes, FROM SCRATCH, crepes with chocolate filling and homemade chocolate syrup for dessert. to heck with calories tomorrow, i'm gonna ENJOY!!!

because this is gary's mom's first mother's day since his death, i wanted to do something really special for her so i got one of those COOL digital picture frames and loaded about 75 pictures on it, most of them are pics of gary working around the farm, being silly, playing with the dogs, being silly, building things, being silly, feeding the horses, being silly, giving rides in the lawnmower cart to the kids, being silly...you get the idea.
default_wink.png
these are all pictures that, for the most part, nana has never seen because they are stored on my computer.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!

and marty and those who have lost children, i wish you peace and happy memories.
default_wub.png

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all.[/SIZE] What a wonderful idea Charlene,to d for Garys Mom. I am sure that will brighten her day tenfold.

Thank you! I had a great day and hope everyone else did too.

Charlene, You are one special daughter-in-law........Hope your day is ending wonderfully for all.......

Latest posts

Back