HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
This is MeeToo, my "mini familiar" as Larry likes to say..... She asked for one more pregnancy/foal, but I don't think she was expecting this......

May2008MeeTooJeff005.jpg

Awww look at that! The poor thing's so tired she can't even hold her ears up. How many days is she at?

Oh my gosh Maryann I just want to stick her with a pin and deflate her already!!!!! lol

I hope she has that baby fast and it's perfect too~

OMG!
default_new_shocked.gif
She GINORMUS! I vaguely remember feeling like that once!

Unfortunately I don't think she's going to foal for at least 2 or 3 weeks......she's JUST beginning to develop a bag. Today while she was eating her breakfast, I watched that foal kick the SNOT out of her.......Poor girl.

default_new_shocked.gif
OH MY GOSH Maryann...she is HUGE!!! That poor uncomfortable girl!! Good Luck with her! I bet you'll BOTH be relieved to see that baby out of there and on the ground!!
default_yes.gif

Wow Mary Ann and Larry - she is huge! I haven't had a

pregnant mare in years, so I had forgotten how big they

get. My mare has a couple more weeks to go and shes

looking pretty huge also.

Larry, do you remember that black pinto mare you delivered

from Darkmoon in Nj to Freedom Maine? Shes doing great and

should be a momma soon. Thanks again for getting her here safe.

Cathy

Cathy,

Thanks for that! Larry just told me he remembers your girl very well.......... The memory of that trip is very bittersweet for him, as it's the trip he made when he last saw his dad before his dad passed......

Look forward to some happy baby pictures from you.
default_smile.png

Mary Ann and Larry,

That was a special trip wasn't it? And harrowing with

the torrential rain. So glad Larry got to see his Dad.

Praying for a healthy foal - there will be pictures!

Can't wait to see what your mare is hiding in there.
default_biggrin.png

Cathy

LOL I'm thinking of printing that picture and showing it to my mare (also due in a couple of weeks) She has been giving me the sad eyed ,"Oh I am soooo heavy and uncomfortable" look and this might just be enough to make her feel better.lol She is NO WHERE NEAR as big as that. Your poor girls legs look like they want to buckle. Hope it all goes smoothly for her.
default_smile.png

Awww.....thanks........MeeToo thanks you as well..........Trust me, I'm on her like a dirty shirt, but she doesn't seem to mind.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back