Happy Groundhog Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerie

Reaction score
I just saw on the net that the Groundhog did not see his shadow.....so that means Spring is on it's way?....Oh please let it be sooooooo!!!

I am really a sucker for Spring and Summer, even with my horrible allergies....... I cannot wait to get out & start digging in the dirt, planting flowers and feeling the warm sunshine on my face (ok fully sunblocked face) ..
default_488.gif

So, anyone else tired of winter? I know ours has not been incredibly bad up here in the Puget Sound, but I am still a fair weather girl.......probably why we have to run away to the sunshine in a few weeks....
default_whistling.gif

Have a great day everyone!

Valerie

I was SO HAPPY when I read that today !!!!!! Bring it on ! I live in the Pacific Northwest also, so sick of the rain, dampness, and gray skies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know today was ground hog day! lol forgot ;) I'm totally with you though, I can NOT WAIT for summer! Been waiting for over 5 months! (Aka ever since summer ended ;)) A couple reasons being is, because it'll be my first time showing my mini, and I'm going to start my new barrel prospect on barrels!! SO excited. I hope it comes sooon!

Latest posts

Back