Happy Easter to ME

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
All my watching paid off! Brand new bouncing baby bay pinto colt!! Lynns Lucy is very happy and I'll bet if we told Vic, he'd be quite proud too!! I'll get pictures later, he's nice and marked nicely too! Happy Easter to Billy The Kid too!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Marnie!!! :aktion033:

He sounds beautiful, can't wait for pics!!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATIONS.....and I bet all it took was for you to THINK you could take a nice soothing bath
default_wink.png
: :bgrin . Cant wait to see the new baby pictures. Corinne

Congratulations Marnie! Please post pictures soon, can't wait to see him ...
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Great name!
:lol: :lol: Isn't it "Billie"...
default_rolleyes.gif
:
I know two others with the "same" name, one is "Billie The Kid", and the other is "Billy Tha Kid".

"CONGRATULATIONS!! Marnie and Lynns Lucy!!!!!

What a great Easter gift!!!

Now this is one baby I haven't been up to see, yet - sooooo WHERE are the pictures of little Sunset Ridge Billy the Kid????

Yup Sue, Mines Billie The kid, unless I go to a show where somehow I lose his registered name to the other Billy Tha Kid cause the people doing the paperwork and they think its too confusing to have two that sound the same... thats what back numbers are for thanks!
default_shutup.gif
: Never did think that was fair... my horse is even older!

Glad to know theres a new little one with the name though! But I'm partial.
default_yes.gif
: (and he won't be showing with us teehee) Just beware... naming a horse after an outlaw had some interesting behavioural effects for me. :lol:

Here's a picture of "Kid". By the way, this is the colt out of the mare that I gave the wrong filly to a couple wks ago, this one does look more like it belongs to her! I still feel like a fool over that one. So here he is.

Kidscratching4-06.jpg

Latest posts

Back