Happy Dance!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h2t99

Reaction score
Well my rescue jennie and my 3 yr old both had their babies, Annabelle had a chocolate jack on April 25th as I was watching the Hoosiers mini sale online!!! She was bred through the fence so I had no idea on when she was bred but knew she was getting close!! All went great and she is a great mom. Then Friday night our rescue July had a jenny, we had no idea when or what she was bred to so I am very excited to announce I GOT A IVORY
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
!!!!! I am so excited, and a jenny to boot!!!!! So here are pics and I am done with the donkeys foaling this year, just have 2 more mini horses and 2 paint mares to foal in the next 4 weeks!!!
default_biggrin.png

JJ and Annabelle

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/h2t99/100_0498.jpg

JJ thinks he is funny!!!

100_0476.jpg

July and new baby

100_0474.jpg

Pepper and ivory meeting

100_0478.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on 2 beautiful little babies. Goes to show
default_biggrin.png
you just never know if a jenny is a ivory carrier or not. Lucky you! Corinne

Congrat, just
default_wub.png
thos little ones. They are both so cute. My next donkey will be ivory. I am on a mission.

ADORABLE!

Were they born on the same day?

Aww! I LOOOVE your chocolate boy! (maybe b/c my boy is a chocolate? lol). Ivory girl is cute, too, just not my color... but I know many love that, so big congrats! I assume you'll be keeping her?

Jessi

Latest posts

Back