Happy Birthday Wishes!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreaminmini

Reaction score
and the most awesome trainer....Milo Minis herself Lori Rafter....

I can't believe my/our good fortune to have found you as a wonderful trainer for our horses (that a kind person on the forum told me about...you know who you are...and thanks), that my horses love, but I have found a wonderful friend. We have been friends for 4 years now and have made loads of wonderful memories, adventures, road trips, shows and laughs together. Thank you for everything and I hope you have a wonderful day and a special year. I count myself very lucky to be your friend. You are a very special lady.

Peek, Fleur, Eddy and Duke all say happy birthday and they told me they are all going to be extra good this week.
default_smile.png

541634_10150746078106101_583241100_11601717_2137275548_n.jpg

Thanks Desiree and Mack for the picture.

Yes, happy birthday to Lori, I hope she had a wonderful day today!!

Now, the horses don't want to be TOO good this week, Lori might be disappointed if she didn't have a little bit of excitement for her birthday week???
default_yes.gif

Lori had enough excitement last week from my guys. LOL That's why they are going to be extra good this week. ROFL

Oh man! I can't take much more 'excitement' then we had this past week - not sure I would live through it!!! Thank you for the birthday wishes Kim and Holly. Kim, you know I have enjoyed every minute of our adventures together - you, me and the Mack Monster - and I'm looking forward to making a few more good memories this coming year! Thanks Holly for sending Kim into my life....although IF things continue to go the way they have lately with Kim's horses you could ultimately be responsible for my death!!! LOL WAY too stressful.....

Oh my, I hope not! Okay, I can see why the horses would make that promise then! LOL I hope they hold to it!!

Latest posts

Back