Happy Birthday..well....sorta kinda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
Although this is not her actual birthday...I would like to introduce PECAN GROVES DOUBLE STUFF..a mare we bought in 2004..a mare I was told was out of an unregistered nobody named Splash...a 'chance' lookup on a LIL Beginnings farm banner for Strebor Farms(cause it had a pretty frame overo on it) who 'just' happened to have a mare named 'Splash" (who turns out IS my mares mama)..it clicked with me and the search was on...thank you Nootka for your help researching her....thank you Clair for opening your heart to my story and signing the needed paperwork..and THank you Lil Beginnings , cause without you NONE of this would have happenned.......it has taken, like forEVER but her papers came in today..her papers!!!!how bout that!! I am sooo thrilled...so Blessed....so happy...so today is her 'birth' day in a way and I wanted to share

pocawindyday.jpg

MVC-010S.jpg

july112005.jpg

and I wanted to add..here is the day we brought her home, sunburned cracked and oozing..very afraid of people, of everything...you've come a long way girl!!!!!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

pocassunburn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a blessed little horse for you to have found her. And now she's somebody with her papers and loving family. She is a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday!

Yay!!!!!!! I am happy you got papers on your flashy girl!!!

Way to go Strebor Farms, Nootka and LB!!!

party.gif

She has come a long ways. Such a beautiful mare! Congrats on her papers, BD too..

She's such a pretty girl, and congratulations on everything working out. Can you imagine how many people out are in situations like that and never do figure it out?

She's such a pretty girl, and congratulations on everything working out. Can you imagine how many people out are in situations like that and never do figure it out?

you know..you just get a gut feeling...follow your instincts....I mean, of all the banner ads here..why did I go to that one..and in the long run, end up meeting the most amazing, wonderful most kind hearted people..life is a journey!! I feel very Blessed.

Latest posts

Back