Happy Birthday To Me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
It doesn't feel like it's my birthday. Just another rainy day. This morning I got a shot, purposely scheduled for today.
default_rolleyes.gif
:DOH! From there we went to the mall. (Unlike most kids my age I don't have much tolerance for shopping. I'm not the shop 'til you drop type. So needless to say after 3 hours I was more than ready to be done.
default_wacko.png
)I did get some neat stuff though and it means I don't have to go back for a quite a while.

The highlight of my 'big day' was the afternoon. I went to my riding lesson and got there early at 4:30 to see my friends and take some pictures. Well, I was the only one who showed up, so I got a private lesson which was kind of nice actually.
default_wink.png
By the time I left (around 6:30) the barn was busier than I've seen it in a long time. We don't have many boarders but 4-5 were there and I got a loud "Happy Birthday!" and some peppermints for the horses.

I got home and had a nice supper with my family, one of my sisters came home from college to hang out. I got a bunch of new books and stuff too.
default_biggrin.png

So that was my day, pretty uneventful but the party is yet to come!
default_yes.gif

Anyways, here are a few pictures (I have permission to post the horses)

Please excuse the quality, the barn doesn't have great lighting and it was a rainy day.

This is Ryan, I rode him today and he actually behaved for my birthday haha.
default_aktion033.gif

IMG_2244.jpg

Dexter, he knows that he's my favorite boy in the world, he's spoiled rotten but not found of the camera
default_wub.png
(Not riding him bec/ of an injury he has) Oh and his lips look silly because he was munching on a treat
default_biggrin.png

IMG_2249.jpg

Archie, a halflinger(sp?) pony

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

Brookstone, a TB, I really like this picture of him, even though it's not his whole face.

IMG_2263.jpg

I look silly I know
default_rolleyes.gif

IMG_2273.jpg

I thought I'd share a few flower pictures from a few days ago while I was at it.....

I really love how these came out-

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

Sorry about the picture overload!

Wow, it doesn't seem like I'm 14....

~Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!! No better way to spend it then with horses!! Great pictures

Happy Birthday!!!!

Hey, is that a Chester sweatshirt I see? If you live in Chester you live RIGHT next to me =)

It sounds like you had a very nice birthday and you got some great pictures
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
I can see why Dexter is your favorite -- such a kind, sweet eye on him. I think horses with that type of an eye are GOOD through and through!!!

Sorry I missed it :DOH! [SIZE=18pt] HAPPY [/SIZE] late [SIZE=18pt]BIRTHDAY Honey! [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back