Happy Birthday to Justaboutgeese!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
My dear friend, Vic, may I be one of the first to wish you a wonderful happy birthday? I wish for you many more years of adventure and good health to come.

th_hbinsc_e0.gif

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Geese. Always enjoy your insight and humor.

I thank all of you fine people for the good wishes. I have decided that after this year birthdays will no longer be celebrated. After all there is nothing funny about turning sixty which is where the next one will put me. We are glad that life gave us the chance to retire early, This has given us the chance to do many things over the last six years that age and infirmaty might have prevented had we waited until normal retirement age. Now my hope for the rest of you is that the years treat you as good if not better than they have treated me. Regards, Geese.

Birthday greetings from Minnesota too! Have a great day and yes....isn't retiring early great
aktion033.gif

Happy birthday to you!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!
aktion033.gif

Oh WOW I'd have shot myself if I could not have retired when I did!!!

new_multi.gif
488.gif
cheers.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
cheers.gif
488.gif
new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]I made you a cake and I am bringing it over.....let's eat![/SIZE]

birthdaycake.gif

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY MANY MORE !!!!!!! [/SIZE]

thumbup.gif
flirt.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif
cheers.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
aktion033.gif
488.gif
new_multi.gif
517.gif

OK since you have lifted my mood on occasion and have had some sage advice......you get the official birthday song that is reserved for Family and very close friends
biggrin.gif

HaPpy Biiirthdaaaayyy toooooooooo uuuuuuuuu haaaaaapppy biiiirrrthdayyyyy to uuuuuu you live in a zooooooo you looooooooook like a moooonnnkey and youuuuu smellllll like one toooooooooooooo
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GEESE !!

I haven't tried retirement yet -- but look forward ot it soon. !! Hope you had a great day !!

Latest posts

Back