HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN C!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
birthday.gif
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROBIN COLE a/k/a ROBIN C!

Hope you have a great day, Robin!

And....... HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROOKE SHERIDAN, Robin C's daughter who turned 21 last Friday!!!!!!

You girls are the greatest! Miss you bunches!

Tam, Dan & DJ VanderWerf

Thanks so much. It's my very last birthday
laugh.gif
. Hard to believe my daughter is 21 already! We went out this past weekend and each had a drink. Guess who DIDN'T get carded
wink.gif

Anyway, I told my husband this morning that my best birthday present would be sleeping until noon. I'm foaling out a mare for friends and she had me up ALL night. Finally got to bed at 5:30 this morning and guess what -- now it's 9:00 a.m. and breakfast time for all the animals! Woe is me. I did buy myself a box of chocolate donuts at the grocery yesterday, so I guess not all is lost!

Happy birthday to all those August gals (and guys) out there -- seems like there are a lot of us!!!

Robin C

Robin-

Happy birthday to you and Brooke - you big party animals you!!!!! Hope you and Brooke had a great dinner Sunday night after all your hard work here. What a GREAT job you both did. I didn't realize what pretty horses I have - WOW!!!!!

Thanks again and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Barbie

In case you're wondering what Barbie is talking about!! Brooke and I did a Clips N Pix session at Barbie's on Sunday, dodging the lightning brewing to the South. Didn't think we'd get the photos in on time, but we did!!

These are some of Barbie's pretty horses....

jr24hd_medweb.jpg

ster4bd_smweb.jpg

pair20v2-mweb.jpg

Robin C

[SIZE=22pt]Happy Birthday, Robin!!!!![/SIZE]
We are so lucky to have you as a forum member!

gifts1.gif
happy%20birthday1.gif
congratulations.gif
happy%20birthday1.gif
gifts1.gif

Happy birthday, Robin and Brooke!

Hey Robin, if you are ever in OK with your camera, stop by my place--we need some good pics!

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Robin!!! And thank you again for all that you do for us!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back