Happy Birthday paintponylvr!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Paula,

Hope you have the best day
default_saludando.gif

Best wishes Ryan
default_smile.png

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!! I hope you have a wonderfully fabulous day full of Love...and cake!!

Nobody's late!!

Due to family schedules, we usually celebrate B-days either the weekend before or the weekend after a Bday. I celebrated 2x - for the first time EVER! It was great.

After a LOOONNNNGGG day at work, 2 employees and I went to dinner on my B-day. They took me to the Full Moon Oyster Bar in Southern Pines. We started by splitting an appetizer of Calamari and I had a drink - rum, pineapple juice and soda. I had the "special" - which just happened to be Filet Mignon and Shrimp (yum!!!). I don't usually do a lot of seafood, and family style seafood places usually make me ill just to walk in. But that dinner was melt in your mouth fantastic and a good mixed drink, too. Only the one drink, I drove home carefully in the pouring rain and I slept very well that nite!!!

Then our family got together on Saturday nite. We all met up at Ruby Tuesdays and again I had that wonderful steak (I likey)... This time their simple petite sirloin w/ sweet tea. Then we all headed to our home and we had the cake and ice cream.

Today Julie stopped by with a dish of lasagna and a carrot cake. YUM!! So a great B-day overall.

Thanx all, for the B-day wishes!!

Latest posts

Back