HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILA!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
My friend, you are ever on my mind and in my prayers. May your wish come true. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Nila, you are a lovely person with a very giving heart. You have always been there for me and you're a great friend. Knowing you has made my life richer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY {{{{{Nila}}}}}
wub.gif

cake.gif

You WILL get mail from me soon!

I'll ditto that Robin.

Nila you are one of those very special people who knows no end of kindness and good heart. Have a wonderful day!

th_bdheader9fe.gif
th_baloonscake.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
Happpy BIRTHDAY!!!! We got cake and balloons so I thought you like some flowers..
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif

PastelBouq.jpg

Happy Birthday Nila, Hope you have a very special day!!

birthday.gif
cheers.gif

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILA[/SIZE]

birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif

[SIZE=21pt]HAVE A GREAT DAY AND EAT PLENTY OF CAKE![/SIZE]

birthday_pig_cake_sm_nwm.gif

Happy Birthday, Nila!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and many many more :)

Susan O.

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Nila!! You are a very special person and I do hope that one day we get to meet in person! Have a wonderful day - you deserve nothing but the best!

Liz R.

laugh.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Nila! [/SIZE]
birthday.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Hope your day is BLESSED and FAMILY FILLED! [/SIZE]
cheekkiss.gif

Awe shucks guys..... Thanks so much for remembering my b-day!

I don't have lots of plans. This morning started with a blackout at my home, and well, the hubby just said happy birthday and left after waking me up 1 hour early for work so I wouldn't be late... no kiss or nothing!
wacko.gif
No one else has wished me happy birthday today other than you all. Now I will be going out to the farm breifly tonight and I am sure that the parents will remind me that they found me under a rock. Hee Hee. Then it is rush home to see how my poor dog is doing as last night my hubby's pit bull rammed into my husky and now my precious boy is limping very badly on one hind foot. I told the hubby to wait a minute before letting my dog out of the kennel, but DH didn't think it was necessary... So I am hoping that I won't be spending my evening in the doggie emergency room
sad.gif
If I don't have to go to the vet, then I will be going out to dinner as I just don't feel like cooking today. Heck, I deserve the break. Now my hubby told me he already had my gift. He let that slip a week or so ago. But he hasn't given it to me yet. I sure hope he made the wait worth while! And we decided that we were taking the day off tomarrow. So who could ask for more?

Thanks again for all the happy wishes! You all are so wonderful!
yes.gif

wub.gif

NILA I LOVE YOU, your are a very special person and my life has been better for knowing you. Someday we WILL meet even if I have to drive to UTAH. Have a good day my friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ginny StP

[SIZE=14pt]Hope you have a great birthday and a wonderful year!!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back