HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILA!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
virginia said:
wub.gif

NILA  I LOVE YOU, your are a very special person and my life has been better for knowing you.  Someday we WILL meet even if I have to drive to UTAH.  Have a good day my friend,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ginny StP

464005[/snapback]

Ginny, you are equally as special. You and many others have definately made my life better as well!!!!!!

LOL! Let me know when you drive to Utah and I will see if I can drive down there as well! I am about 5 hours from Salt Lake. Now if you ever make it to Boise Idaho, then you had better look me up!!!

Of course I would love to take a trip to VA one of these days! Been a while since I was back east. Last time I was there was in 1993 and was in PA and NJ. And of course I would have to plan it really carefully so that I can stop and see as many forum members as possible that are along the way!
yes.gif

Hehehe, I meant Idaho. I knew it was one of those states up there with a little name. LOL

It would be fabulous if you could come to VA, Got a nice big soft bed all ready and waiting.!!!!

Ginny

birthday.gif
birthday.gif
NILA!!!!!
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
cheekkiss.gif
risa_suelos.gif
new_multi.gif
saludando.gif
And I hope your day was filled with peace and happiness and everything good...as that is the kind of person that you are!
yes.gif

birthday:
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif

Happy Happy Nila!

I'm late so you've probably already had your birthday dinner (it was hopefully fabulous!) and received your gift from you hubby!

cheers.gif
cheers.gif

My wish for you on your birthday is a wonderful year, not seeing you vet except for routine things, perfect health for you, your family and animals, finding a bucket of money to ease life along, an easy winter and a peaceful, wonderful, good year for you!!

Wishing you all the best - you're truly a special person, great friend and wonderful asset to the Forum Community!

All my best.

Latest posts

Back