Happy Birthday Dear Michael in Heaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL, and warm hugs to you Marty, Jerry and Dan!

Ditto what Fizz said and please never lose hope that somedy, somehow, life will once again make sense to

you all, and peace will fill your heart.

Maxine

hi marty, im so intune with you today....it was my daughetrs tenth anniversary today, it just seems like yesterday.....

from one mother to another {{{{HUGS}}}}
default_sad.png

Happy Birthday, Michael, I am so sorry you can't be where you should be, and wish for peace, for comfort for your family....

Liz M.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!

Marty, I wish I was there to give you, Jerry, and Dan a big hug!
default_wub.png
: Ive been thinking about you guys.

Bonne fête Michael!!!!

pty-ballon2.gif
pty-ani-cake5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Michael! Marty many thanks also to you for sharing him with us as well as the rest of your family. I think many of us feel like we know you from all the stories you have shared with us. God bless you all! Lavonne

Hugs - Marty, Jerry and Dan!

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you and hurt for you - knowing the pain and torment you are going through.

Lots of HUGS and Prayers for you as you remember the wonderful day of Michael's birth - think of all the wonderful memories you have of one special and very precious Michael!

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!

Happy birthday Michael,

We pray for you family. Hope joy comes again into your life Michael would want you all to be happy for him.

God Bless you all.

We feel like we know you all and you all are like family.

Marty my aunt loss her son years ago, she said it is still hard. My aunt say with time your laugher and joy will return. your son is watching over you each and everyday.

take care

[SIZE=14pt]Marty, Jerry, and Dan-[/SIZE]

Hugs to you guys on this tough day. I know he's having a big ol' party up there with all his human and pet families. I know he would want you to be happy for this day even if for a little while.

Christy

[SIZE=24pt] Happy Birthday Michael[/SIZE]

Oh Marty, I am sending you hugs again.

Happy Birthday Michael. You are always in my thoughts.

love you Marty,

Robin

Marty, Jerry, and Dan:

Thinking of you and hoping you find peace. Michael is watching over you all.

Happy Birthday Michael! Your mom rocks!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Angie and Ash

BIG GIANT HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!

I remember the 20 year birthday, it was the first year I felt old! :new_shocked:

Michael, you and Tracey make some mischief and send your Mom, Dad, and Brother some extra big hugs.

Marty, you know I'm always here, and you guys are always in my thoughts
default_wub.png
:

Try to give yourselves something to smile about....you might be surprised. I know Michael isn't there to dance around in his hula skirt (where are the pictures of that?), but how bout' putting that hula skirt on Amy for a few minutes and see what happens......sounds like something Michael would have done........I bet she'll get you to crack at least a few smiles.
default_yes.gif
:

Happy Birthday to Michael. I know you are celebrating in Heaven.

I know you are smiling down on your family today.

I am sorry too, you can't be with your family today. I know how hard this is on

them. How much they so miss you.

Marty, Jerry and Dan

I am so sorry Michael is not with you where he belongs today, and forever. But

I do know he is smiling down on you. I do know one day we wil all be with Michael.

And it will be forever and ever. I know this weekend is so hard on you. I do know

you will pull the strenght togehter to make it, I wish I could be with you. I wish I could

hug you all. You all mean so much to me. Just hang in there..

Oh and Marty, Jerry and Dan

Look what came to us on Michael's Birthday, Just look what we got..

WhistleBritches3.jpg

He was born at 8:30 AM, on Sat. Morning. He came out fast and easy. He is so over due, he

should have come about 3 weeks ago. He is so beautiful.

Oh and Michael, Okay so you pulled a prank on me, now where is my spots?? Come on...

share them with me. I had ask God for a Black Leoaprd Filly, and Michael you sent us,

a black colt. He does have the motling, some pink skin.. A few white hairs on his bottom.

But I expected a wild color baby? So you can send me the rest of our spots...

But I love him, he is so beautiful. And very special. Now too see what color he gets. Our

new little boy is so special, and a very special Gift from God. He is such a blessing. And

so fun to watch him bouncing all around his stall, and playing. He is so cute.

Marty, Jerry and Dan

Just know you all are in my prayers every day, and much you each mean to me.

Vicky

i'm so sorry to have missed this yesterday so...

[SIZE=18pt]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MICHAEL[/SIZE]

and [SIZE=14pt]BIG {{{{{HUGS}}}}} [/SIZE]to you Marty and your family, tears here and anything else i have to say has already been said...

Happy Birthday.

Marty I read your posts and cry. I morn for the loss a such a specail boy that the world will miss, deeply.

Happy Birthday Michael! I hope you are celebrating with your family in heaven - please keep watching over your family here on earth they love and need you still...

Well I am so busy as always and missed your birthday Michael. I hope you are like me and celebrate your birthday for a full week.
default_yes.gif
:

Sending lots of love from our valley to your mountain Marty. (((((HUGS)))))

Back