Happy Birthday babies!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Can you believe it's been a year already???
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wacko.png

And what a year it's been!! I have had soo much fun with the girls, Moxie included!

But here are the rug rats first thing this morning
default_wub.png

Jane, Delilah & Lainey

20081104_0817.jpg

Jane

20081104_0826.jpg

Delilah

20081104_0828.jpg

Lainey

20081104_0818.jpg

And we can't forget Misfit, who turned a year old on the 25th of Oct! She's taken over my work chair, and I'm constantly finding her a new place to curl up on!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

20081104_0824.jpg

And of course miss Moxie....who is very put out right now....she just wants to be with the boys!!
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting

20081104_0823.jpg

Here is a show pic of Delilah that I finally got around to ordering from back in August (before her big win at the Canadian National). She won Best of Opposite Sex to Best in Sweepstakes at the CWCCA supported entry in Marshall, MI

DelAug082.jpg

What can I say...I love 'em to bits!
default_wub.png
And I don't think my Mom or I will forget the night the whole crew was born!!!!

~kathryn

Oh! Bad dog mom, I am!!! Poor Lily, I forgot!!! Gotta get that Frosty Paws out of the freezer for her. This is a picture of her from the AMHA World show, in our motel room. She has always slept in a crate, until this trip and she got to sleep in bed with us. She LOVED it!
LilyWorld1.jpg

Happy Birthday to all and especially to Misfit! Beautiful as ever
default_wink.png

Oh! Bad dog mom, I am!!! Poor Lily, I forgot!!! Gotta get that Frosty Paws out of the freezer for her.
LOL I was wondering if you were going to remember!!
default_wink.png

Like I said, it was a night (or early morning) that I will never forget!!!

Matt, Misfit is a nutball!!! LOL She is c-r-a-z-y!!! But we all love her!!!
default_wub.png

And she's the puppies' best friend!!!!

~kathryn

No, I forgot, was just wondering the other day when her birthday was.

Funny thing, Lily was WOUND up all evening, just a wild thing. She and the lab were racing and wrestling and slamming into walls. She didn't calm down until 9pm. Maybe she knew.
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_xreiter.gif

Darn it, we were out of Frosty Paws. We usually keep some for dog birthdays, and death days. When we put one down, it gets to have a Frosty Paws feast. Thought we had a supply as Foxie is about to hit the end of the road. She is 17 1/2 and going downhill. So, I will stop and get some for Lily's birthday, and for Foxie's grand finale. sigh.

Love that Misfit, she is gorgeous. Makes me want to have one!
default_wub.png
default_drool5.gif

Has it been a year already?!! Wow time certainly goes by way too quickly!! Your crew looks wonderful as ever! I just love these "kids"!!

They've grown up to be beautiful dogs!!
default_wub.png
I remember all the puppy shots. My Cairn's will be a year in Dec.......time just flies!!

Darn it, we were out of Frosty Paws. We usually keep some for dog birthdays, and death days. When we put one down, it gets to have a Frosty Paws feast. Thought we had a supply as Foxie is about to hit the end of the road. She is 17 1/2 and going downhill. So, I will stop and get some for Lily's birthday, and for Foxie's grand finale. sigh.Love that Misfit, she is gorgeous. Makes me want to have one!
default_wub.png
default_drool5.gif

Frosty Paws...what are they? I've heard about them a few times, but I'm going to have to do some investigating to see if there is anything like them up here!
default_smile.png

Thanks for all the kind words about the kids....they sure have made life interesting this past year!!
default_wub.png

~kathryn

Frosty Paws is special ice cream for dogs. In the frozen foods at grocery stores, sometimes near the bil-jac. Our dogs love the stuff. It was developed by a vet. It comes in those little plastic cups like the single serve ice cream used to.

We need to get some soon, Judy is going to call the vet and ask if he will come here to put Foxie down so she doesn't have the trauma of a car ride. She is so foggy now, and blind and deaf and just started getting a bit scared of fast movement. As you can imagine, Lily is a beast about this. 17 1/2 years is a long time for dogs. She is the granddaughter of my first Pembroke, and the last surviving member of her litter.

Latest posts

Back