HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY to my GERMAN SHEPHERD GIRL!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
Today is my special girls 15th birthday!!! I can't even remember life without her. I am thankful every single day that she is here. I never dreamed that she would out live her kids. We had a blast at the dog shows years ago! She made me look like such an awesome trainer in the obedience ring! Ashleys birthday cake today, will be a hamburger cake with cheese frosting! YUMMY!!!!

Happy Birthday, my sweet special girl, and thank you for the past and for everyday that you have left to be with me.

I love you!

Your Mommy, Joyce

DSC00433.jpg

any dog named "ashley" is super special!!
default_wink.png

it just goes to show how much you love her and how well you care for her all these years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLEY, and here's to many more!

Super BIG Birthday wishes to Ashley on her 15th birthday.......

That is a wonderful feat for a GSD!

Each and every day, being owned by a GSD, is a gift for sure!

default_wub.png
What a super SPECIAL girl! Hugs to (((Ashley)))!!!!

I'm getting the red X and I can't see Ashley!@ Can you post another pic?

I would be very anxious to know her bloodlines that have enabled this longevity!

Now if I could only get Amy to stay on track for 5 minutes.....are you for hire?????? lol

Happy Birthday Ashley!

You have done an incredible job w/her !!! 15 YEARS Holy Moly....Ashley, YOU ARE A SUPER STAR GIRLFRIEND Dog !!!

GSDCA has a 13 club...for dogs that have made it to 13yrs. They actually parade them at the Nationals....one of my favorite things to watch. These magnificent older dogs that still just look so regal...even w/their limps and gray faces. It always brings tears to my eyes watching them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY !!

Joyce, I forgot to ask you...does she have any Debbonair in her bloodlines? Rose Quigley from Ma. bred/showed/judged some great dogs yrs. ago and her lines seemed to have good long lives?

Happy Birthday to a beautiful Ashley!!!
default_birthday.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You deserve that chese burger cake!!! May you be blessed with many more years, health and happiness.

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

default_birthday.gif
:birthday

Life's incomplete without a lovable, and loving dog.

*looks at Libby, my Corgi pal*

Thank you all so much, for caring to wish my special girl the best!!

Marty and Little Ribbie, Ashleys Dam never produced many puppies. She either woudn't get pregnant and when she did, she'd only have a couple of pups. She ended up having 9 total puppies and Ashley is the second one to get to 15! Little Ribbie, if you've been to the national, you've seen my Ashleys relatives for sure! Actually, have you seen Emily who sells the most popular leather dog show leashes, known as Emily the leash lady?? She is Ashleys breeder and co-owner and my friend. If you'd like to look at her website, have fun! www.brownhillshepherds.com The shepherd on the front page is Ashleys litter sisters daughter, so she is Ashleys neice! Look at Lucas's page! He is Ashleys nephew! They are beautiful, smart and healthy dogs!! Here is a picture of Ashely and her two litter sisters at their 12the birthday party!! From left to right is Slate, Sweeper and Ashley is on the right with the big smile!! LOL!!!

TheBrownHillCleanLitters12thbirthda.jpg

Thank you all so much, for caring to wish my special girl the best!!
Marty and Little Ribbie, Ashleys Dam never produced many puppies. She either woudn't get pregnant and when she did, she'd only have a couple of pups. She ended up having 9 total puppies and Ashley is the second one to get to 15! Little Ribbie, if you've been to the national, you've seen my Ashleys relatives for sure! Actually, have you seen Emily who sells the most popular leather dog show leashes, known as Emily the leash lady?? She is Ashleys breeder and co-owner and my friend. If you'd like to look at her website, have fun! www.brownhillshepherds.com The shepherd on the front page is Ashleys litter sisters daughter, so she is Ashleys neice! Look at Lucas's page! He is Ashleys nephew! They are beautiful, smart and healthy dogs!! Here is a picture of Ashely and her two litter sisters at their 12the birthday party!! From left to right is Slate, Sweeper and Ashley is on the right with the big smile!! LOL!!!

TheBrownHillCleanLitters12thbirthda.jpg
Hi Joyce..... Thank you for posting the pictures.... did you know that I co-owned sweeper who is Ashley's sister.....I also own Soot, Lucas and .....Ashes a soot daughter .... which you can see at my website kysarahgsd.com and I am best friends with Wendy Luba who owned Slate, Ashley's sister. What a small world. Congrats Ashley!!!!!!

Frank

The oldies are the most special.

Enjoy every day!

Happy, happy 15th, Ashley!
default_birthday.gif

Shelley & the Akissla Salukis

Thank you again, everybody!

Frank, yes of course I know! And your website and dogs are amazing!!! Are you still showing alot?? I ADORE Wendy! I need to write to her. She is just the greatest person ever! She is Ashleys "Auntie Wendy"!! I sure miss the old days! A divorce forced me to give up showing as I needed every penny I could get. At the time I had one ready for Utility, one ready for Open and one ready for Novice! I LOVED obedience! Have you ever tried training a French Bulldog after you've trained German Shepherds? DON'T! LOL!

Now If I could just get a mini to show........

Latest posts

Back