Hanover,Ont Horse show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The judge is Judy Bakker (Sunny on the form) and the steward is Pam Christopher (I can;t remember her forum name at the moment).

Pam woudl be the one doing the measuring,

I think you need to call Pam -- but if you come to the show you should be able ot get it done as long as you are willing to wait until they are not busy or at the end of the show.

The judge is Judy Bakker (Sunny on the form) and the steward is Pam Christopher (I can;t remember her forum name at the moment).Pam woudl be the one doing the measuring,

I think you need to call Pam -- but if you come to the show you should be able ot get it done as long as you are willing to wait until they are not busy or at the end of the show.
Okey I haven`t been to a real Miniature Horse show yet.So it would be good to watch.It is about a 5 hr drive I think for us.Is it Sat or Sunday? I noticed there is a show in Wiarton and Chatsworth also comming up. Are these AMHR shows? And would I be able to get him done there?

Last edited by a moderator:
The judge is Judy Bakker (Sunny on the form) and the steward is Pam Christopher (I can;t remember her forum name at the moment).Pam woudl be the one doing the measuring,

Okey I haven`t been to a real Miniature Horse show yet.So it would be good to watch.It is about a 5 hr drive I think for us.Is it Sat or Sunday? I noticed there is a show in Wiarton and Chatsworth also comming up. Are these AMHR shows? And would I be able to get him done there?
Hanover is the last AMHR show for this season in Ontario, the others are fall fairs. Hope you can come down, I will be there too.

Yvonne

oops, just noticed you asked if it ws Sat or Sunday, I have a copy of the show bill here and it says Sunday, August 17th, measuring starts at 7:30 and the show starts at 9:00 a.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yvonne and Amelia wishing you the best at the show and everyone else. Hope the weather is sunny just the right temperature.and lots of red and blue ribbons coming evyones way.

Yvonne and Amelia wishing you the best at the show and everyone else. Hope the weather is sunny just the right temperature.and lots of red and blue ribbons coming evyones way.
Thanks Fran, I hope the weather is better than it was at Drayton, but despite the weather I think we all had a great time
default_smile.png
What better way to pass a stormy Saturday than at a mini horse show surrounded by friends
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back