Hanover Miniature Horse show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
I have been looking to find information, entry forms & class list for the Hanover mini show. Does anyone know where I can get this info??

I would have thought the books would be out by now?? But Drayton just got out last week so may be I am rushing things??

I have emailed Sheila -- so maybe will get some info that way?/

Anyone Know??

no-- lots of people came & asked me about the books for Drayton-- which Dianne brought & handed out at the CLassics -- but no one let me know that there were books for Hanover available. THanks though-- i emailed Julie -- but her email came back to me-- will try again- or can you email me the class list & entry forms Desiree??

That would be the quick fix for sure. LOL

My e-mail doesn't work from this house, I can't help there, I already tried. Really Sorry. An ugly mix of a virus on this computer and really slow dial-up
default_sad.png

I e-mailed Julie and Sheila, and they got back to me real quick! Here are the e-mails I used [email protected] and [email protected].

Hope that helps

Thanks Desiree -- I have emailed sheila again tonite-- if no reply will try Julies' email again.

PROBLEM SOLVED
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Kelly Kennedy emailed me the forms & list -- thanks Kelly .

any idea when Drayton entries are due
default_smile.png
I cant find the date?
default_wacko.png

deadline for Drayton Fair is on August 1st(this coming friday) i just checked with Dianne -- she does not have you on her mailing list. you can go to www.draytonfair.ca Devon if you send me a private message with your own e-mail(not LB) then i can scan the entry form and send you one

for anyone who needs info about the Drayton fair please contact

[email protected]

Dianne can answer any of your questions regarding the show, i can not as i am not part of the show

Latest posts

Back