Hanover Miniature Horse Race results and write up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMoment

Reaction score
Hello all,

For those of you who would like to read about a fun and exciting new Miniature Horse event that was held in Ontario recently, please go to the Miniature Horse Club of Ontario's website www.mhco.ca and click on NEWS link. There are pictures of the entire group of racers and the winner and a write up ... it sure sounded like it was a lot of fun!!!!

Wow, the mini racing is fun , I bet! I looked a t alot of pics and read alot of articles on the Cub website and it sounds like the entire club keeps very busy , yet have a great time. Whoever keeps up the website is doing a terrific job. Wish I had a mini club nearby like theirs. Can I join MHCO even if I am in the US? I am only 6 miles from the border! LOL
default_smile.png

Wow, the mini racing is fun , I bet! I looked a t alot of pics and read alot of articles on the Cub website and it sounds like the entire club keeps very busy , yet have a great time. Whoever keeps up the website is doing a terrific job. Wish I had a mini club nearby like theirs. Can I join MHCO even if I am in the US? I am only 6 miles from the border! LOL
default_smile.png
Our webmistress is Evedex on the forum here and she is indeed WONDERFUL!
default_wub.png
: Our club IS the best mini club around and you are welcome to join! We have several members from Michigan but I don't think we have any from New York yet. A lot of our events are easily within travelling distance for you and well worth attending. We try to provide for all our members different needs from newbies to old hands, people in it for fun or profit, serious or social, showing or not. We hold sanctioned AMHR shows, club schooling shows, clinics, seminars, socials, fun days, photo contest, oh I could go on and on....... :bgrin Members only are allowed to advertise on our website, which gets TONS of traffic, and it is free! The membership application can be found on our website - we would love to have you join the fun!!!

Latest posts

Back