Hangin with the boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Ahh my new cell phone back ground. Isnt that terrible? I really need to take my camera down to the barn and just take some pictures. I never think I am going to and then spur of the moment I remember they are cute and I need a new cell phone back ground. :DOH! I need to get my clippers sharpened and take some real pictures! Their hair is a mess. I get the biggest kick out of Funny's tiny nose sticking out from beneith all of that forelock. They have been rolling in the dirt/leaves/hay. Also, Kegan is rubbing on random things causing his coat to form mats...
default_wacko.png
I have had to resort to cutting them out. I promise they are brushed often. I know they will look amazing when they shed out. If only the hair was not so stubborn! None the less. they are cute and I had to post this anyway. I hope you guys like them. I know I do...
default_wub.png

FunnyandKegan.jpg

Aw, how darling!! I finally clipped my gelding's head and neck when I found him rubbing himself silly and it turned out he'd gotten some fungus under there. You might check your boy....

Leia

Oh no fungus? Thats no good. I have had little to no expirience with it. Could you tell me what to look for on the skin?
default_saludando.gif
I dont think he seems too bad but you never know. Thanks for the tip. Otherwise, thank you for the compliments on my boys.
default_yes.gif

Pretty cute horses you have there! Mine are just starting to get their winter woollies here in Australia and I love it! They are extra cuddly.

Thank you! I cant wait to see them all shed out again! The suspense is killing me!
default_yes.gif

Cute faces, I am a sucker for grays, love the hairdo.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back