Halters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace67

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on good quality, well fitting leather stable halters for minis sized 32" to 34" one has a very fine head and the other has more of a blocky head, having a very hard time finding any type of halter that fits each of them well. Feel free to email me if its against the board rules to name specific companies or links.....thanks!

[email protected]

If you have local tack shops, you might look at the sizing on full-size suckling and weanling halters, they often fit minis, and the adjustable ones work a bit better than standard. I've not bought nice leather ones, just a couple cheap import type, so no idea of brands.

Like chandab says try local tack shops I have used weanling and suckling leather halters for years.I buy mine from our local amish tack shop.they are very adjustable and can be repaired if they get caught in something and break.I will NOT& use web halters on any equine for safety reasons

Latest posts

Back