Halter Obstacle and Youth Jumping classes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyndiD

Reaction score
My granddaughter seems to be very serious about working with my gelding for next summer. She wants to show in the jumping classes and halter obstacle.

Does anyone know where I can get a dvd or video (prefer dvd) of those classes?? I know they are coming up at the Nationals, but I will not be home at that time and not sure if I can record from a live feed, OR, if its even "legal".

So, any information or help would be greatly appreciated. She wants to see other horses show...
default_smile.png

Hi Cyndi

It was so fun meeting you and your granddaughter!

You can usually purchase DVD's after nationals is over and they group them by classes.

I know Christine and Getitia take her granddaughters to fun shows to practice jumping etc. Its a more relaxed way to get them into the groove. We have a spring and late summer fun show here.

Cant wait to see you both again next year

HI Kay!!

It was great to meet you at the Fair show! I really had a good time, and I know the gelding did too...he sure enjoys being with kids and people in general. I don`t think he knows he is a horse. Too bad the judges didn`t like him, I am hearing that white horses are not liked by a lot of judges...but he isn`t perfect either...no matter how much I like to think so.
default_wub.png

Thanks for the information. I will be watching for the dvd`s.

I would really like to see her go to some shows where they encourage the youth, keep me posted on when you have yours. She seems to really have got the "bug" and I hope it lasts!!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back