Halloween Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
A friend emailed them to me. Just so Funny, :bgrin Enjoy / I did.

Halloween.jpg

Halloween-1.jpg

Halloween-2.jpg

Halloween-4.jpg

Halloween-5.jpg

Halloween7jpg.jpg

Halloween8jpg.jpg

Halloween9jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Lordy those were the funniest and cutest pictures what a nice feeling they gave first thing on a cold drizzly morning. Gotta love that spider.

The first Halloween I had my clydesdale (he's black) I painted a HUGE orange smiley face on his butt. One big orange eye high up on each butt cheek and his docked tail was the nose, and then a big grin on his lower butt cheek region. It was really cute. I was able to do it when no one saw me (I was boarding at the time) and the next morning my barn owner called me and sheepishly said, "I don't know how to tell you this, but sometime during the night someone vandalized your horse!" Oh man, I was dying from laughter! But I wasn't laughing the next APRIL with that darn smiley face was STILL THERE and just beginning to come out with his shedding winter hair!! I THOUGHT I had used the paint that would wash out, but I guess not! It was just those little bottles of tempra you get at the craft store. It said it was safe but I guess I didn't check if it was washable once it dried!! It's a good story now, but surely embarrassing during that winter's trail rides! People had to take turns riding behind me because it was so funny to watch that giant smiley face going up and down the hills.

So there, that's my embarrassing halloween story. Good thing poor Bailey couldn't see it!

Jayne

Oh I needed those!

I keep thinking "Oh that's my fave" but then I see another hilarious one.

SOOO cute!

Thank you for sharing.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

:aktion033: oh that really put a smile on my face, thank you so much for sharing lol :bgrin :lol: :aktion033:

STA60076Rotated.jpg
this was twinkle last year lol he didnt like it as you can see, i think i was more excited lol :lol:

If you got the same email I got there are more on it if you scroll to the right. There is a "hot dog" dog and I think a couple more.

OOH where did you get that pirate stuff from? I'm getting married next September with a pirate themed wedding and want one of the minis as a ringbearear, and that would be so perfect :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi pandora just email me your address and ill send it over to you, no probs
default_yes.gif
: :saludando:

lol those are great. I love halloween soooooo mcuh I bought a costume for my family dog while on vcaccion it's really cute I will post picks the day after halloween :D

-Vanessa

Latest posts

Back