Halloween Contest WINNERS!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in! If it ever stops raining here I'll dress up my weanling, Tucker... Fun!!

db_nat-cost111.jpg

biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaahooo halloween get us out we wanna trick or treat.
outside029.jpg

WEll me and my big fat mouth has really gone and done it this time!

I have been trying to dress up Timmy all week and he doesn't want to participate !!!!!!!! He's being a bad little baby boy.......baaaaaddddddd very very badddddddddd!

I'm still trying though!

No kid of mine is going to let a Halloween pass by without dressing them up by golly!

[SIZE=14pt]Here ya go....GQ is going as Kenny Chesney![/SIZE]

Lyn

f1f4b510.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Did I spell it wrong????? You know the country western singer.....[/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh, we love dress up!!

Here's Pretty at the summer reading roundup in the public library
smile.gif

Imgp0228.jpg

And my beloved joey out with friends before we lost him last year:

Copyof100_0692.jpg

Joey ready to work in his fire uniform:

100_0767.jpg

and (don't tell Heather) but I caught Starstruck in her tiara:

100_2027.jpg

What a fun idea!

Here is my little guy in costume - he is a prisoner and I'm the keystone cop! Notice his prison number is 0028.5 hee hee. His little hat (with the same number) had fallen to the side in this photo.

He also has a plastic ball and chain dragging behind his hind leg - he was quite the trooper to put up with all this!

convict.jpg

Polly

Okay guys! Here is my poor little Tucker all gussied up and not too excited about it!!
rolleyes.gif

My little pink butterfly:

morehorses024.jpg

My little blue jean butterfly: (please excuse the half naked little boy in the background, eating grapes
biggrin.gif
)

morehorses021.jpg

OK the weather was great today and I had the day off, SO...........................

here they are: "M&M Pumpkin" and the "Star Witch Project"

MMPumpkin2.jpg

StarWitchProject.jpg

HalloweenKids.jpg

And they did NOT appreciate the attention they got today...........for a change!

Ok Here's Mine:

Mis B'Haven's Cisco Vision of Aces aka the Cow Pony

&

Monahans Sue aka The Cow Dog

115037762.jpg

aktion033.gif
I've gotta get crackin'. It will be Bell and possibly Trisket, but not Smarty my little scaredy cat. I'll start tomarrow.

Christy

MVC-021S.jpg

Mary had a little lamb.

Granddaughter Alicia and Epitome

tshack said:
Ok Here's Mine:
Mis B'Haven's Cisco Vision of Aces aka the Cow Pony

&

Monahans Sue aka The Cow Dog

115037762.jpg

484758[/snapback]

aktion033.gif
That is SOOOOOO FUNNNY!!!! How did you get those legs to stay in place ont he dog?? AWESOME!
aktion033.gif

KsCowgirl said:
aktion033.gif
  That is SOOOOOO FUNNNY!!!! How did you get those legs to stay in place ont he dog?? AWESOME!
aktion033.gif

485486[/snapback]

Thanks! I just stuffed a pair of kids pants and sewed the 'boot' to the bottum. I had taught Suzie to sit in the pants and putt he shirt over her, buttoned it up and tuncked it all in. It stayed good, plus she and Cisco were both dolls and didn't move at all for the pictures.

Teresa,

Thats a great photo- and so original
aktion033.gif
I love it
wub.gif

Sandy

Latest posts

Back