Had my "female" surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
I had a hysterectomy on Thursday. No more forum babies from me
default_wink.png
I've not been on the forum much while trying desperately to get prepared for being out of commission for 2-6 weeks. My pain level is actually about equal to what it was BEFORE surgery, which is amazing!! They were able to leave both ovaries, which at not quite 40 years old, was the best possible option for me. I'm taking it easy and have lots of help here. It's kind of funny, the 4 of them are exhausted doing *my* chores. I guess I do actually work pretty hard~LOL

Im so glad all went well!! You will not believe how much better you will feel from here on out. I had mine done relatively young and was so relieved not to live with pain everyday.

Kay

Oh Laura,,,

Glad you are done with it and can get better. You will wonder why you waited so long soon. And you got your two beautiful kids. So hope you feel better soon!

Yea ditto... you have 2 really cute kids...I think the only real pain is the gas from blowing up your tummy with air..but that goes away fast..enjoy taking it easy. Its funny to see other people try to do your normal job...especially when it is so tireing for them, and so easy for you.
default_biggrin.png

I feel so bad for them. I have a system for chores and most days, it goes without a hitch...other days...well, it's not pretty~LOL I think they've had a few of those days in a row!

i agree, you will feel SO much better and SO liberated from that, well, you know, monthly curse thingie.
default_wink.png

now, take it easy. let everybody wait on you hand and foot. grab the remote and just chill out. you know....act like a man!
default_biggrin.png

Well Laura, if you're not going to give us any more forum babies, you need to share more of those two love bugs you do have!

More pics!
default_laugh.png

When you feel better I mean! (Pics of them helping with chores? LOL)

I'm glad all went well and that you will feel better once you have healed. I'm with Robin...more pics of our forum kids!
default_wub.png
I hopefully will see you again at Nationals...?
default_unsure.png
(Mia was a "yearling" *lol* when we met there....WoW!!
default_new_shocked.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Having just gone thru this the pain your having is from the gas they use to blow up your stomach. I am just shy of 30 and had to have a total, meaning overies everything is gone.I have 3 kiddos and many many pets just take it easy enjoy watching the others as they try to do your daily jobs and struggle its very intertaining lol.You will be good to go before you know it so rest up

default_saludando.gif
Hope you get to feeling much better soon. I had mine about 8 yrs ago.. You will get to feeling much much bettter.. I was upset about not having any more children at 28, but now I am 36 and my two keep me on my toes.. I know what you mean about chores. Now that I am the only worker in the family, hubby has a time with the chores when I can't do them..Take care..

Steve told me a little while ago "shouldn't you be laying on the couch being QUIET?!" I think I was over-supervising~LOL Oh well, he's used to it
default_biggrin.png

Glad it's over for you! I agree with the others and I hope you will be careful and take advantage of your help! It won't hurt to pamper yourself for at least 30 minutes!
default_rolleyes.gif

hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back