Had a very disappointing day..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just need to share the upsetting day I had. I put a flyer down at out township building, and today was voting day. Well a lady seen the flyer and stopped in and said Twister has been down her house for about 2 wks. She swore it looked just like him. I followed her home and he was gone. So, she said if he came back, she would call. He came back, went back down her house and he was gone before we got there.. Then, about 6:00 she called and said he was there.. So the way we went, breaking all speed records in my husbands lifted superduty. All day long, I was on cloud nine thinking we found him.. I got there, and it wasn't him..
default_no.gif
What a roller coaster ride today was..
default_no.gif
Praying that he is still out there somewhere..
default_pray.gif
Ps. I was doing all this running with a very bad migraine.. So know that I am upset that he wasn't here, the migraine is full blown..

Last edited by a moderator:
Jodie,

I'm so sorry that you haven't found him yet. I know how bad migranes can be as I get them offen. Take it easy.

Christy

i'm so sorry it didn't work out. i know you must be so frantic. hope you are feeling better soon and hope the little guy finds his way back to you!

Back