Had a TWO-FER last night!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Last night was very exciting, it was a two-fer night as both Penny & Kara decided to share their foals!

Penny went first and had a buckskin colt (what else) sired by Jinx. Easy birth and Penny is a good and protective mom.
default_wub.png
Even this morning when I was trying to take a couple of pictures to share she kept moving him around.

His name will be Irish Hills Breaking The Law (by Judas Priest) aka Breaker AMHA/AMHR

break.jpg

breaker.jpg

Kara followed suit about 30 or so minutes later. This is Kara's first foal and just before her water broke she had a moment like this
default_new_shocked.gif
. I told her hang on sister it's gonna get a bit worse.
default_biggrin.png
She did really well over all, really checked out her new foal and once he talked to her that was it, she is in
default_wub.png
love with her boy. His name will be Irish Hills Classic Rock aka Rock ASPC/AMHR While Rock was being born I kept saying OMG...OMG...OMG as I was not expecting this much color.

Ready for some color?

rockb.jpg

rocka.jpg

Rock.jpg

Both boys are about 12 hours old in the photos.

Thanks for looking
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS Love those pinto's and second best is buckskin.

Sheryl, I was just admiring them on Facebook (and wishing I could come lay some hugs on your babies)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations on two more beautiful foals!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on two healthy foals!!! Both are very nice! How exciting!

Wow! Just born and named already!

I am so impressed!

It takes me days to name them
default_rolleyes.gif

When we talked on the phone last night it makes it easier when you have two within a short time of each other. Sheryl, both are very nice. Does this make it 3 fillys and 3 colts? If your grandma passed on so sorry . Hugs sent to you and your family. Take Care Frannie

Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Beautiful boys!! You're so good about names...it takes me forever to name mine!
default_smile.png

Good girls. What cute foals. I want both of those boys. Congrats and they are beautiful.

Congrats they are beautiful. I was LOL at your description of the maiden... and your words to her ... I think I may see some
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png
and have to speak those words to my little maiden soon... she has decided she can't stop moving today ...

The foals are so lovely, enjoy!

OH HOW FUN!!!!!
default_wub.png
Isn't it nice to get TWO beautiful ones DONE almost AT ONCE??? CONGRATS.

That is excellent timing by your girls! And then to delivery such nice boys too? Excellent indeed!

Congrats!!
default_wub.png

Breaker said he wants to come and live in MICHIGAN!!!
default_wub.png

Thanks again everyone for the congrats and compliments.

It was definitely a neat experience to have two mares foal that close together. Keeps you on your toes!

I can now get some sleep for a bit before any more foals arrive.
default_biggrin.png

I was able to get Breaker and Rock outside for a little bit this afternoon and took a couple pics of them. I'll post those below. I also got a few pictures of Katie, who is now 3 days old.

I am still so tickled with my foals this year
default_wub.png
Again, I feel totally blessed.

break323.jpg

breaker323pm.jpg

Rock323pm.jpg

kat323.jpg

Again, thanks for looking.
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on to fine looking little boys. And again on that pretty little girl.

Latest posts

Back