Had a sucky start to 2007

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Becky, I had remember your problems when they happened, we no longer sew any seed annually and haven't done for 5 or so years... but suplement our mares with top dressed hardfeed. I mentioned your case last night when bouncing ideas off another breeder. Also our vet mentioned that 1 in 3 TB mares are having troubles this year too which I thought was worth noting. They are putting it down to be being the coldest summer in 50 years.. I wonder if it has made the conditions right for the fungus to grow.

default_sad.png
default_sad.png
oh i am so sorry... having been there done that, it is bad enough to lose the foal, to lose the mare as well just stuns you...my heart goes out to you!!!

To the thoughtful New Zealander who has started a trouble over this - you should be ashamed of yourself, Never was the care the horse recieved questioned as you have implyed, nor was any blame being assigned as per the orginal post.

we are not looking to blame anyone just wanted to prevent this again in the future if possible and would like others thoughts.
Im also suprised you know our stud business, and who/what it pertained to as no details were supplied.

You have just made a very upsetting situation worse... Well done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back