Had a great Eastern Regional Show ! So proud of my fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Ravenwood Aristocrat Only The Best ~ Panda AOTE-Champion ! Ammy & Open Top 5 !!

DSC_9291spweb.jpg

LittleUnFarm Semi's Amber Idol Open 28" and Under Champion !

DSC_93492web.jpg

DSC_8901web.jpg

Congrats! Your horses are gorgeous!!

That last pic is just awesome!!!
default_aktion033.gif

So wonderful to be able to spend time with you Sandy! Your horses are gorgeous, and your photos are outstanding. Awesome job!

Becca

I've always thought Panda was gorgeous, but I haven't seen a picture of Amber Idol since she's grown up a bit, and if her head is not a head hunters dream I don't know what is! I LOVE her face
default_wub.png
They are both stunning.

GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats on your well deserved wins
default_aktion033.gif

I know your girls are just stunning - and they are turned out like a million bucks - but what I think of first when I look at these pictures is how much FUN we all had at Eastern Regionals. I will live with those memories forever <3

I know your girls are just stunning - and they are turned out like a million bucks - but what I think of first when I look at these pictures is how much FUN we all had at Eastern Regionals. I will live with those memories forever <3

:O Yea... IT WAS fun!!! So many laughs! 'member Kirby and them checking out

our "Hart Hotels" ??!! They were GREEN with envy??!!! hahahaha

Lyn and Becca,, are a sweethearts... And YOU made it fun
default_smile.png

AND the BEST helper!!!

Thanks for the nice compliment... They did great.. even IF I did clipp them Blindfolded! LMAO! Lee.... is BAD! hehe

They are just breathtaking
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Of course they did fabulous, how could they not?!!! Looking forward to seeing many more pictures!

Latest posts

Back