Haaaaay!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Yall know I love the 3/4 inch hole hay nets from Hay Burners Equine. I just bought another one! It holds a full size bale of the coastal 2 string. It could probably hold a 3 string bale because there was still a bunch of room left. It takes my 4 little piggies about 4 maybe 5 days to go through 1 bale. I have now learned that they prefer this method instead of the hay being hung up in the hay nets. And yes Thunder can somehow get the hay out, missing his 2 front teeth and all 🤣🤣

21C2B463-9DF1-45AF-B6D9-F9B28128B037.jpeg

I've got over a year on my Hayburners nets and so far they look almost brand new. I also use the 3/4" holes and I think the lack of knots makes them hold up better - they don't end up between the horse's teeth as often as the ones with knots. I use the half bale and full bale sizes and I do still hang them so the hay doesn't get damp and they don't get dragged outside into the weather. Also I think it slows him down a little more to hang them, he can get the hay out really fast if the net is on the ground.

Latest posts

Back