Guys in Pink.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
Ok, so i'm not really the guys who cares about fasion. I mean i take thought into what i wear, but i don't go out and buy $90 jenes, and all that fancy riped shirts and pants. So any wayy... one of my mom's freinds got her son A and F shirts and they didn't fit him, so instead of bringing them back she gave them to me.
default_laugh.png
...one is a really good blue color, and another is pink with white pin sripes. My mom said to try them on and if i liked the pink to wear it...really i don't care...lol...i just want what looks good!

Do you guys think pink looks good on guys? I need all your girls opinions!

A color is a color... who cares.. If it fits well wear it..
default_wink.png

Yes, I do think guys can wear pink. Try them on and if they look good----wear it. Life is tooo short to worry about if you should wear a certain color or not.
default_wink.png
Don't sweat the small stuff.

I think pink looks nice on men. One of my favorite things of mine that my dad (who is my business partner) wears is a pink shirt w/ a black and pink striped tie
default_wub.png

I think pink is fine on guys.
default_smile.png

Liz

When I was little, I had only one Ken doll and if he didn't wear his salmon pink shirt then he would have to pick his eight Barbie girlfriends up barechested which of course would be totally unacceptable. For this reason I have great esteem for men in pink shirts.
default_laugh.png

I think MANY guys look great in pink, but not all. My hubby would look very strange to me in pink
default_smile.png
!

I wear pink - in some cases LOTS of pink - don't have a problem with it at all. Men who are afraid to wear pink are unsure of their own masculinity, IMHO. You should wear what you like - doesn't make you unmanly or anything like it. Those of you who have seen me at Nationals are at other shows around the country know I have no problem with it. GO FLAMINGO's!!! Besides, wearing pink also supports Breast Cancer Awareness, which is something we should all get behind and support finding a cure NOW!!.

Mark Bullington

I absolutely love a guy in pink! I've seen some really awesome pink combinations (like what Jill mentioned her Dad wears) and it is absolutely stunning...makes you do a double take. Go for it....bet it will look great!

When I was little, I had only one Ken doll and if he didn't wear his salmon pink shirt then he would have to pick his eight Barbie girlfriends up barechested which of course would be totally unacceptable. For this reason I have great esteem for men in pink shirts.
default_laugh.png
HA thats funny!
default_laugh.png

I'm going to go the other way......I do not care for a guy in pink.
default_rolleyes.gif

My husband wears pink, purple, outrageous yellow and baby blue show shirts. He always wears his pink one at every show. Everyone expects it and if he doesn't they ask why. He is comfortable with who he is and he has a very macho job but that doesn't bother him. And he is as much of a "real" man that I know.

Heck as long as he doesn't have to shop, wash or iron it he will wear anything I put on him.

Tam

Pink is my FAVORITE color. My closet is FILLED with pink clothes, pink boots, pink shoes, pink purses, pink jewely, well you get the idea. AND I LOVE a guy in PINK. Every time I see a newsman or a guy on the street I'll tell my husband OH LOOK that guy is wearing pink doesn't he look good..... I also vote to wear the pink. It's just a color and you might look good in it. Put it on, try it out and see if you like it.... Wear it to the grocery store and test it to make yourself comfortable if it bothers you that bad. I personally say just go for it and get over the stigma of the color, but I also know guy's used to be teased a lot and that's hard to overcome. BUT you are YOUR OWN man now!!!!! ENJOY!!!!

TJ

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back