Gus Clipped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Well its off to Dunnville tomorrow for some show fun!! I know I wasnt planning on doing any showing but I just had to kill the urge!!! Im so proud of this little boy, hes come along way and even though he can be a pain in the butt some times hes an awsome boy. So hear he is!!

TimberYorks Silver Bullet, 07 Colt 30"

Picture285.jpg

Picture286.jpg

And incase you have all forgotten this is him when he first came a year ago...a bit of a change
default_wink.png
but oh so cute!!

Picture053.jpg

Caden.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what a transformation!! He looks great. Cant wait to hear how you do. Man he is just a tiny thing!

Thankyou so much. He has really come along nicely!!

He may be tiny but he sure eats alot!! I have boosted up his feed over the last couple of weeks because I have been working him more each day and he eats almost half a bucket of grain and about 1 and a half flakes of hay along with a scoop of hay stretcher in his grain. He seems healthy though, no ribs in sight and hes really shiny. Full of life for sure!!

I forgot how much work is involved to get these little guys in show form!! I have spent the day bathing, trimming, balding and sanding his hooves trying to get ready and boy am i exhausted...and I only have one!! I've said it before but I really admire all you people with a trailer full of horses to get ready!! So excited for tomorrow though!! Hope I can sleep haha.

Oh he looks great!!

I wish I could make it to the show, but I have to work and hopefully my farriar is coming out tomorrow.

Let me know how you do--GOOD LUCK!!!

Good Luck!!

Wish

I was there with Zorro
default_sad.png

Unforuntatly I have to work tomorrow and can't go :'(

Booking off the MHCO shows and crossing my fingers for the other fairs:)

He's such a cutie!! And he looked Awsome at the show today!

awesome shots! gus looks great, again sorry i didnt make it to the show! maybe i can come up and see u guys some time!?!?!

Latest posts

Back