guitar hero 3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMaid

Reaction score
I got it for my b-day and i finished easy but i cant beat anything on medium any tips!

Just keep practicing!!!
default_biggrin.png
LOL

You'll get it! I beat everything in Medium, but can't touch the Hard level!
default_wacko.png

~kathryn

We are working on the hard level. I suggest using the practice mode. It really helps when you can slow down the pace. At that point once you've practiced it enough you pratically have it memorized! Good Luck!

Makayla

I know! I started out on easy and was scared just looking at the medium level. I have short fingers so i was like no way will i be able to reach the orange but i got use to it. The trick is to not try to keep all your fingers on the buttons at once ...keep your hand/fingers just enough away and practice until you get to the "feeling" and patern. When i started i tried to keep all my fingers on the buttons at once, but that is what will mess you up ..only finger(s) that get near that button(s) is the ones that you need at that moment.

I am all the way threw medium level but i cannot beat Lou to pass onto the hard level ...i have played that game until my eyes hurt and i cannot for the life of me beat Lou on medium level!

hey there i have played some songs on expert on guitar hero 3 but i havn't played in months so i prop suck now lol.

when you use your "star power" can help you pass a song, make sure you use it in a note heavy part of the song.

[SIZE=36pt]Hi everyone thank you my mom is on level 2 on medium and i am doing practice mode![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I can barely get past the songs on easy!! Thank goodness for brothers and cheat codes!
default_wink.png

Hi morning mist i wish i could come help you but i think you live like 4 hours away i amin oh!

YAY guesse what i made it past level 1 on medium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back