Guilty by association

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have time to find and read these links because I make time. While I'm online chatting with friends, or playing a game, or working on lesson plans I have a few different windows open, and every now and then a TV going in the background though I don't watch much of it. Friends and family know how important politics is to me, so if they come across something I haven't seen yet, they'll send it to me, too. I'm also a quick reader, I guess.

Me, I just can't stand not knowing what's going on.

Speaking of links, I was just linked to evidence that McCain has ties to organized crime-both through himself and his wife's fortune.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/25/m...to_n_83251.html

"A top political adviser in Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign helped arrange an introduction in 2006 between McCain and a Russian billionaire whose suspected links to anti-democratic and organized-crime figures are so controversial that the U.S. government revoked his visa."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1976954/posts

"John McCain's personal fortune traces back to organized crime in Arizona, through his father-in-law, according to a report published by a multi-news agency team called Investigative Reporters and Editors Inc."

Few other links:

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/leveymg/385

http://mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archiv..._Mob_Money.html

http://prorev.com/2008/08/mccain-story-med...t-told-you.html

Did you hear the new Gallup poll, regarding Barack Hussein Obama's former lead?
bye.gif

Obama and McCain are now tied
default_smile.png

I think the more people see, the more they find out about close ties with a former terrorist (Obama / Bill Ayers) and mentorship from an anti-American racist (Obama / Rev. Wright), plus the leadership McCain has just demonstrated... the clearer it all becomes
default_yes.gif

You mean the leadership McCain displayed by jumping the gun on delivering the 'bi-partisan' message he and Obama hadn't quite hammered out yet, or the leadership he displayed by deciding he can't handle doing two things at once?

Personally, I want my President to be able to multitask.

If you follow the link I posted, there's a full transcript.
Why not quote it here? Why make us go to a different source over what has been taken out of context in your own quote!

Kroon, the senior pastor of the non-denominational Wasilla Bible Church in Wasilla, Alaska, used the book of Zephaniah as his reference point for discussing "that great day of the Lord, when God will finally bring closure to human history... a day of wrath." According to Kroon, "all things and all people" are going to bear the brunt of God's "intense anger." "There's anger with God," he proclaimed. "He takes sin personal."
Kroon placed Zephaniah in a modern context, warning that the sinful habits of Americans would invite the wrath of God. "And if Zephaniah were here today," Kroon bellowed, "he'd be saying, ‘Listen, [God] is gonna deal with all the inhabitants of the earth. He is gonna strike out His hand against, yes, Wasilla; and Alaska; and the United States of America. There's no exceptions here -- there's none. It's all.'"
These two paragraphs appear next to each other in the article in the order I quoted them. Note the bold words that I bolded! It tells us that ALL are going to pay for their sinful habits. Typically ANY church of ANY religion will typically say these types of things concerning sin as defined by that particular church. Yes, ALL SINNERS will pay a price in the end. He was stating the the USA was not an exception.

No comparison with what was written in that article and Obama who associated with a person for 20 years, or for Obama claiming a person is their mentor and then to turn around and say that they didn't know that person very well. None at all.

Further, I don't blame Obama for his paster's words. Obama can't control what another person says (nor should he try... Freedom of speech needs to be protected!) What I blame Obama for is the lack of forsight to see his paster for who he really is. If Obama can't see a snake as a snake after knowing them for 20 years, then how will Obama know the true ememies of this country whom he has probably never met? I can't trust him to safely lead us through trouble when he can NOT see trouble before things get bad.

GOOD GREIF!!!!

If you follow the link I posted, there's a full transcript.
Why not quote it here? Why make us go to a different source over what has been taken out of context in your own quote!

Kroon, the senior pastor of the non-denominational Wasilla Bible Church in Wasilla, Alaska, used the book of Zephaniah as his reference point for discussing "that great day of the Lord, when God will finally bring closure to human history... a day of wrath." According to Kroon, "all things and all people" are going to bear the brunt of God's "intense anger." "There's anger with God," he proclaimed. "He takes sin personal."
Kroon placed Zephaniah in a modern context, warning that the sinful habits of Americans would invite the wrath of God. "And if Zephaniah were here today," Kroon bellowed, "he'd be saying, ‘Listen, [God] is gonna deal with all the inhabitants of the earth. He is gonna strike out His hand against, yes, Wasilla; and Alaska; and the United States of America. There's no exceptions here -- there's none. It's all.'"
These two paragraphs appear next to each other in the article in the order I quoted them. Note the bold words that I bolded! It tells us that ALL are going to pay for their sinful habits. Typically ANY church of ANY religion will typically say these types of things concerning sin as defined by that particular church. Yes, ALL SINNERS will pay a price in the end. He was stating the the USA was not an exception.

No comparison with what was written in that article and Obama who associated with a person for 20 years, or for Obama claiming a person is their mentor and then to turn around and say that they didn't know that person very well. None at all.

Further, I don't blame Obama for his paster's words. Obama can't control what another person says (nor should he try... Freedom of speech needs to be protected!) What I blame Obama for is the lack of forsight to see his paster for who he really is. If Obama can't see a snake as a snake after knowing them for 20 years, then how will Obama know the true ememies of this country whom he has probably never met? I can't trust him to safely lead us through trouble when he can NOT see trouble before things get bad.

GOOD GREIF!!!!
NILA!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

The partnership between Ayers and Obama is about much more than the number of occasions on which the two were recorded together in the same room. As CAC board chair, Obama was essentially authorizing the funding of Ayers’s own educational projects, and the projects of Ayers’s radical allies. And especially in CAC’s first year, Ayers was largely in charge of the process. One of CAC’s own evaluations notes that during 1995, CAC was a “Founder-Led Foundation.” That is, Ayers was not merely an ex officio board member that year, but as the key founder and guiding spirit of CAC, he was effectively running the show.

someone who hunts witches vs. someone who takes part in acts of terrorism? Well, a terrorist is a terrorist, but someone who hunts witches is just a little fruity IMO. I think a witch hunter could be rather entertaining. A terrorist? Not so much.

Frankly I'm appalled. Witch Hunts are still very serious today, people still die. Even here in the United States. Look into the case of the West Memphis Three. 3 teenage boys accused murder because of their interest in witchcraft not 15 years ago that are currently in Prison, one on death row. I'm sure those boys (now men) don't think its so entertaining.

There have also been many instances of witch hunts that resulted in the victim commiting suicide just to get away from it. Again right here in the US.

I myself have had to put up with quite a bit. Granted no one has threatened my life but its still hard to walk into work knowing that your co-workers hate you just because of your choice of religion.

Heather

Latest posts

Back