Guess who dropped by ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
... no, it was not the easter bunny ... it was the FILLY FAIRY! :aktion033: I'm thrilled to announce that after five colts in a row, the filly fairy decided to make us an early easter present on Saturday! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

It is a beautiful bay pinto filly with four white stockings and a star and strip on the forehead ... and blue eyes (even though I'm not sure if they might eventually darken?!).
default_wub.png
: I couldn't be any happier with the little lady.

Her dam is Grandviews Toy Blue Bonnet, a daughter of the wonderful Bond AToy4U C. Bonnie is a silver dapple mare with a star, strip and snip and blue eyes. The little girl's sire is our bay pinto stallion A F Ivy Toro.

Unfortunately, the first pictures never seem to be any good :no: and the sassy little filly is sooo much nicer than she looks in those pictures ... BUT here's the girl at 5 hrs old:

Bonniebaby.jpg

I promise to post better (i.e. unfolded and outside) pictures of all our foals soon!

Here is her sire, A F Ivy Toro:

Toro.jpg

And her dam, Grandviews Toy Blue Bonnet:

Bonnie.jpg

I wish you all a wonderful happy easter.

:saludando: Conny

Oh my she is so pretty! :aktion033:

Congrats!
default_cheers.gif
:

Didn´t you try to trap that fairy? :bgrin

Any good? :new_shocked: She looks great, what a pretty girl. Congratulations.

Congratulations, Conny--she is lovely. I'm glad to hear that filly fairy finally found you!

:aktion033: Huba.. Huba!! Wow! She's a CUTIE!! Congrate's!! I WANT ONE! lol!
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

I was REALLY hoping my mare would foal on Easter!!! (day's not over with!! lol!).... She's a day past due now... lol!

Very pretty filly!!

Oh, wow, she's really cute. Congratulations! But if you're done with the filly fairy, could you please send her to me for a little while?

WOW! She is Beautiful Conny!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on your new little girl!!!! :aktion033:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Pretty girl! I think her mom has the most beautiful head I have EVER seen on any horse, I just loooove that pretty face!

Oooh she's pretty! Congratulations!! Nice FILLY! :aktion033:

Congratulations on a lovely filly! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Congratulations Conny! She's very elegant, even at 5 hrs old, can't wait to see her unfolded & fluffed up pics! :aktion033:

Really nice baby! Momma is gorgeous, and so is daddy.

Beth

Latest posts

Back