Guess what we did today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

We tried on saddles! But first...

Hey Image, wattcha got on you?

84502086.jpg

That isnt fair mom, I dont want to try in on! What is it?

698ae8f7.jpg

I was in the process of saddleing Molly, decided to stuff her in the English one to brush up on my posting and Image wanted to try it on! He didnt mind a bit actually.

ebe7247c.jpg

Me ridding Molly
wub.gif

2a655f62.jpg

Eclipse and Ernie

87b568e5.jpg

Hey... howd you little guys get on that side of the fence? I want to come over!

f538cc25.jpg

What ya got in there Ernie? Can I have some?

ddd843df.jpg

More wonderful pictures Nicole!
aktion033.gif
Always look forward to seeing them!

Thanks Cheryl
smile.gif

BarnBum - My mom takes the pictures of me, we are lucky to have my head and feet in there, she always gets something cut out, which is why I took over the camera when I was 8!

There's us thinking you had finally taught Eclipse how to use the camera
biggrin.gif
Great pictures- keep them coming.

Thanks for sharing pictures!!

That "little" Image just keeps getting better and better!

I can't believe the muscle he has and to think that he is still just a baby!

Looks like Molly is fine with whatever you do. I have a feeling Image is going to be just like that!!

Eclipse and Ernie also look just great!!

That Molly is such a great horse. Image looks to have his mom's patience. Keep up the tack play, it's going to make him such a great saddle horse one day. Will you be keeping him?

Image is really filling out nicley now! He is going to have one big butt on him Im telling you! Its long like the Thoroughbred but then high like Mollys Quarter Horse, kinda funny actually
biggrin.gif
He also has quite the gait Ive been drolling over, a huge floating canter that passes Mollys small strides already, big extended trot he got from dad, also has a really nice little jog he must have got from Molly! And I think he is picking up on her personality quite a bit. What ever I try to do is fine, he learns quick, doesnt have a problem with anything exept his great big fear of white bags JUST like Molly
rolleyes.gif

Dimimore he is DEFINATLY a keeper, him and Molly are here forever
yes.gif

One day you will have to put a book together, seriously!!! Great pics and thanks for the smiles this morning!!!

aww, Image is loking so grown up! I love the last picture of him, it reallys hows how purdy he is
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Great picures Nicole.

Great captions for the pictures too.

Be sure to keep sharing great pics like that

saludando.gif

Tommy

Latest posts

Back