Guess what we are doing on Mothers Day!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
I am so excited about this and had to share!
default_risa8.gif

Running Aces Harness Park in Minnesota just opened this year and they are really focusing on family fun and activities and I feel so honored that they wanted us to be involved. They'd heard we have several minis that have won national champion and reserve champion titles in roadster and that our whole family is involved in showing the minis and we have agreed to do several fun exhibition "races" with our roadster champions during the racing season in between the regular races.

We are doing our first exhibition this weekend on Mother's Day, which makes it even more special for me. We took our kids to the track on opening weekend to check it out and the facility is state of the art and absolutely beautiful. We had a great time and even won some money betting on the horses. I can't WAIT to get to drive on their track, it looks super fast and smooth. They are expecting a big crowd this weekend so it will be an exciting day and it will be a really neat experience to get to be behind the scenes with the professional harness racers and horses. I am sure they won't know what to think of us.

Here is a direct link to the Running Aces website that currently features pictures of a couple of our kids driving minis and talks about the special activities they will have on Mother's Day. I'm hoping the track photographer gets some good photos of us on racing day. If so, I will post them next week.

Running Aces Harness Park

sounds like a lot of fun
default_aktion033.gif

How exciting!! And what good publicity for minis! I'm always for anything that promotes our little horses!

that is so exciting!! take lots of pics!

What an honor! Can't wait to hear a lot of stories and see pictures!

That sounds like so much fun! Wished I were closer so that I could come! Perfect way to spend Mother's Day! Have fun!
default_biggrin.png

It is a lot of fun, here in Ontario we have participated in the last two years with racing with Minis and this year, they are going to have 2 races for the minis.

At the Hanover Raceway / there was a few against it at first, and now they are joining the FUN.

One in June for the 34" under and one in Sept. for 34" over.

Cannot wait to see your pictures...
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! I would SO love to be there in person to see y'all! Have a WONDERFUL time! Happy Mother's Day!
default_smile.png

P.S. Where would y'all recommend I get a sulky? I've wanted one for so long & now this talk of racing has got me wondering about it again! Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
How neat! Yes we want to see LOTS of pictures!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back