Guess what I'm getting for Christmas?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the aunt!
default_biggrin.png
And I'm soooo happy that I get to see constant photos of this one... soooo pretty. Oo-la-la.

Bingo!!
default_aktion033.gif

Here she is

400055598.jpg

Meet Bit-O-Blue Better Than Diamonds (name pending) or also known as Dazzle!
default_wub.png
, a 7 month old filly.

Tracy from Bit-O-Blue has been great to deal with and I can't wait to have her home. Picture used with her permission.

Angie

Pretty girl! I remember seeing pictures of her, when Tracy posted on facebook! You are one lucky lady congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations. Very pretty.

Thanks everyone. I do feel very lucky to be adding her to my family. It will be a real change of pace to have a baby here- but one I am so excited about. There is a video of her playing with a soccer ball that Tracy had put on Youtube that made her win my heart and make me think she has the mind I am looking for in my next driving horse. So Buck and Wish have a new little sister
default_aktion033.gif
Now if I can just get the shipping arranged to get her home.
default_yes.gif

Angie

AWWWW I'm so glad she's going to such a good home, Angie! She is going to be very very lucky!!

AWWWW I'm so glad she's going to such a good home, Angie! She is going to be very very lucky!!
Tracy--you couldn't have picked a better home. Angie and I are buddies--and I can promise you this wee girl will be s-p-o-i-l-e-d--in all the best of ways. She will want for nothing and she'll have a job.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Back