Guess what else l found???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
Our May 3th foal got here kind of early. l went to bed wasn't watching mares anymore no one was due till next month but woke up for some reason and decided to turn on the cam had to look 3 times to be sure and went flying out to the barn yelling baby baby lost a slipper somewhere had the dogs barking there heads of all the stallions were yelling back. So this is what was in the stall a colt l still can't believe he's a colt this was suppose to be our filly year but we have 1 healthy lively mouthy kicking colt l looked twice to be sure but l'm looking again in the morning to make sure. This is our last foal for the year and the only one l guess we can't keep..

newfoal034.jpg
newfoal012.jpg

Well that's much nicer than a chocolate bunny! :bgrin Congrats, he is a sweetheart!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh how cute and he "is" a choclate easter bunny! Congratulations!

:aktion033: Congrate's!

Don't you just love those unexpected suprises!! (when things goes right! lol).....

Very pretty baby!!!

Congratulations on the baby boy. I was so hoping to wake up or find one of my own last night. I'm just sick over it. They'll wait till I go to work on Monday to foal.

He is a pretty very boy!

:bgrin CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must have had good intuition on that one!! Glad he arrived safe and sound, and now you can sleep all you want until next year!
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations, he is such a cute little boy! :aktion033:

Congratulations on a beautiful colt!

YIPPEE!! There you go! I'm glad the birth went well for her. He's a cutie Congrats!

Back