Guess the foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Destiny4ever

Reaction score
Just for kicks (and since I am bored since the baby is sleeping in my bed right now!) I thought I'd throw a poll/guessing game out there for everyone. I want you to try to guess what color, height, and gender Destiny's foal is going to be. She is due June 6th through the end of June but I really think she's going to foal closer to the end of May.

Destiny is a silver dapple buckskin. Her sire was a chocolate palomino with a blue eye and flaxen mane and tail. Her dam was a regular sorrel with flaxen mane and tail. That's all I know about her. Her only foal was a 2004 foal. She was bred to a dapple grey pinto and she had a solid dapple grey colt, he was born standing at 21".

Destiny is bred to a sorrel pinto. He is a Bruzzie son, has lots of pintos in his background. He himself has produced mostly bay pintos (some testing homozygous), and he has produced one solid black foal. Obviously he isn't homozygous. (But c'mon, guess a buckskin pinto filly for me please! LOL!)

Anyways, send me your guesses! If someone guesses the color, gender, and close to the height of the foal, I'll send the winner a brand new gorgeous nylon maroon and navajo full horse size headstall, reins, with a 5" tom thumb! All new!

Elizabeth

I forgot to add the dam and sire heights! Darn! Destiny stands 29.5" and her "boyfriend" is 31.25" tall.

OK, I'll play.

She's gonig to have a silver dapple pinto colt, 22" at birth.

Ok I will guess.

Sorrel with flax mane and tail, 19" tall, and hope Filly. :new_shocked: if I was right.

I am no expert on any of this,
default_wacko.png
:

Back